[3.1][ALL MAP MODS]End-Game Lazy Chieftain Flame Totem Build

I've tested this a few times in the past few days to find the optimal way of breezing. Because a few patches ago the early levels of FT were hit, you may struggle until you complete normal lab.

After that it's literally a breeze. This means that until lvl 35-6 you may be struggling to take things down fast enough, but once you reach Act 4 normal, you'd be fine.

I rush Ancestral bond at 24, then Blood Magic and pick around 1300-500hp. Then i start going for the totem damage and it all works fine.

Know that we do not have access to the blue gems, so those would have to be bough off ppl at some point and they'd be probably ridiculously overpriced in the first few hrs, but hey id pay the price.

I do not know why most starter guides do not include FT, and point out CA. I've tried both and CA feels extremely slow until Act 1 cruel. It's also a lot more unsafe, but blink arrow gives you a better speed progress.

I'm still debating whether to go wit this build or CA, mostly because end-game this build provides unmatched safety, but a +1 6L infernal mantle is a lot more expensive than a +3 bow. Decision time :)
"
xecutable wrote:
I've tested this a few times in the past few days to find the optimal way of breezing. Because a few patches ago the early levels of FT were hit, you may struggle until you complete normal lab.

After that it's literally a breeze. This means that until lvl 35-6 you may be struggling to take things down fast enough, but once you reach Act 4 normal, you'd be fine.

I rush Ancestral bond at 24, then Blood Magic and pick around 1300-500hp. Then i start going for the totem damage and it all works fine.

Know that we do not have access to the blue gems, so those would have to be bough off ppl at some point and they'd be probably ridiculously overpriced in the first few hrs, but hey id pay the price.

I do not know why most starter guides do not include FT, and point out CA. I've tried both and CA feels extremely slow until Act 1 cruel. It's also a lot more unsafe, but blink arrow gives you a better speed progress.

I'm still debating whether to go wit this build or CA, mostly because end-game this build provides unmatched safety, but a +1 6L infernal mantle is a lot more expensive than a +3 bow. Decision time :)

maybe 2h early game and after that flametotem? not sure whats the most optimal route to go in new league
IGN: OP_Split
GMT +8
That would be a good solution. Otherwise expect lengthy fights and a lot of circling around until Act 4.

From what's ive read, a lot of physical dmg essences drop early on, so that might help us with a very good 2h weapon right from the start.

Update: Looking at the Essence on POE Wiki, there are a few early ones with +fire damage and +30-40% spell damage. I think those are perfect for FT and would help us actually NOT STRUGGLE at all.
Last edited by xecutable on Sep 2, 2016, 12:15:31 PM
I'll try this build, seems nice! And i got a question, what about culling strike instead of elemental focus?
Optimus Prime: Jazz, organize a battle unit. We're going after them.
Jazz: Prowl. Trailbreaker. Wheeljack. Ironhide. Mirage. Sunstreaker. Sideswipe. Autobots, start your engines!
Optimus Prime: Let's roll!
O.K. i have removed the privacy tab on my account so someone can now view my char and see why my DPS is so low.
Thanks
"
EDMOSES wrote:
O.K. i have removed the privacy tab on my account so someone can now view my char and see why my DPS is so low.
Thanks

You have Elemental Overload, which removes your Crit Multi.
How much damage do I loss if I replace "Fire Pen" with "Crit Multi" gem? on a +1 IM since gettting the right color is a bitch?
Last edited by JJStorm on Sep 3, 2016, 7:38:37 PM
"Elemental overload" thank you so much for picking that up.
I am confused. The first two points of ascendacy you pickup Ngamahu, Flame's Advance.
15% chance to ignite and 35% increased damage against burning enemies. By using elemental focus, are you not losing on that multiplier? Or am I missing something here?
"
GKCzar wrote:
I am confused. The first two points of ascendacy you pickup Ngamahu, Flame's Advance.
15% chance to ignite and 35% increased damage against burning enemies. By using elemental focus, are you not losing on that multiplier? Or am I missing something here?

You do loss that multiplier, but you get it to get to Hinekora, Death's Fury for the fire pen and leech. Since it's the only path.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info