ZiggyD's Community Unique Design - Names and Flavour Text

Name: Harmonious Fortification Vanguard Belt

Flavor: A gladiator is strong when he can survive his opponents hits. He becomes unstoppable once he also avoids them.
Darreso's Might
duuuuude

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by osaifh on Aug 16, 2016, 3:06:55 PM
Im feeling a Kaom and Daresso item too. Some people already said, and I definitely agree.
So I thought about this:

Veruso's Harness

Tarcus Veruso was truly a vanguard, founding our great and eternal empire. Though many claim the best defense is a good offense, Tarcus was the wiser. The best offense is a good defense.
Name | A Mothers Gift

Flavour Text | Go my child, embed yourself into the history of this land.
Jon Snows Defiance

Winter is Coming
The Exiled Clan
www.exiledclan.org

Recruiting all new players now!
Name 1:
Quantum Suicide, Vanguard Belt

Name 2:
Last Standing, Vanguard Belt

Flavour:
There is no middle ground in the pursuit of glory.
You are either the last one standing
Or nothing.

I made this through the online generator. Please disregard the additional mods as I was just tinkering around.

Too lazy to explain what quantum suicide is, so maybe somebody else might do it. =P

Is there more to this belt that's unannounced? It sounds rather bad right now.

You'll need 9.6k armor and evasion each to reach 24% physical damage to match a rustic sash, and elemental builds would need 14.4k of each to match a 36% WED roll. Meanwhile, there's no life or resists, Fortify is easy to get on a movement skill (or via Ascendancy things), and Onslaught comes in a bottle (or via Ascendancy things). This belt seem quite lackluster...
https://redd.it/p0hyul
Lioneye's Vanguard

---it has both armor and eva which fits with the lion eyes chest/shield and boots, as they use armor and arm/eva. And bows are usually considered eva char based, but not always.

"Lioneye was a rolling stone, the bigger and faster he became, the harder he was to stop"
"kaom whatever the rest of his title was"

---refers to the fact armor and evasion (bigger/faster) gives you more damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info