ZiggyD's Community Unique Design - Names and Flavour Text

Daresso's Conviction

In the center of the arena he stood bathed in blood. He could not recall the events that led him there. All he remembered was the sound of his blade getting louder with every strike he was able to survive.
Mercenary's Incursion

Strap on to greatness
Secure on to power
Bind on to glory
"
KittyAPM wrote:
Name: Izaro's Chastity Belt

Flavour: "His neverending love for the Goddess knew no bounds."

My only issue with this is that Izaro was far from chaste. As his lore states he tried with various "dutiful wives" to get his "divine claret to pour from one cup to another."
Tassetfist of Gigdyz

The simple man sees a belt of rivets and sees only confusing fashion and needless complexity.
The craftsman sees a careful balance of hard work and genius formed by the collaboration of many and one.
IGN: Newominus
It's a community unique so why not make it based on the development cycle :P

(ex: intial idea, votes or show of hands/input, added to game)

EDIT: Image processing apparently deleted on comma on the flavour text, should be after the 3rd row

Last edited by LethalNarwhal on Jul 19, 2016, 12:01:54 AM
Flavor Text: The belt that Chuck Norris chucked chucked.
"
Cuorion wrote:
Acumen of War

Wait not, act fast.
Strike first, walk last.

Best in thread
Daresso's Undoing

One's rage will only blind one's self of whom they really are.
"
olop4444 wrote:

Eh... if he stayed he probably would've gotten eaten or something. Plus he left to find a cure, so it's not like he was just running away.

Possibly, but he was keeping her in check to an extent from not going completely mad by being there for her. The guilt of seeing her change mentally and physically little by little drove him to journey off and find a cure. However, since she woke up to find Daresso gone made her reach the breaking point and snapped. Despite the amulet having completely possessed her, she is still waiting for him.

Pretty much, he went in a journey to find a cure (for all we know there is probably none) and with little to no details, he perished along the way. In the end, the Star of Wraeclast was his downfall. He could have at least ended her before she completely lost it or be killed by her. Sometimes it is better to face the bitter truth and not cling onto false hope.
Spoiler
I know that, I been through with it, but with my late mother.

Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Jul 18, 2016, 11:46:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info