[2.4][Assassin] TheBockwursts Voidheart DOT Reaver [+330kDPS/massive DOT/Acro&Phase]

"
16vor1006 wrote:
Im trying to use this build with cospri's and heretic. Can you check out my char and tell me what I need to improve or change.

I'd suggest rerolling and reevaluating your gear. You have basically no crit nodes at all but specced heavily into ES, Aura reservation and other stuff while going Low-Life which is completely counterintuitive to this build. So you made basically everything you don't want to do with this build. Compare the trees and the gear and you'll see where you went wrong.
Can this build go low life with shav and heretic?
"
Abyssopelagic wrote:
"
16vor1006 wrote:
Im trying to use this build with cospri's and heretic. Can you check out my char and tell me what I need to improve or change.

I'd suggest rerolling and reevaluating your gear. You have basically no crit nodes at all but specced heavily into ES, Aura reservation and other stuff while going Low-Life which is completely counterintuitive to this build. So you made basically everything you don't want to do with this build. Compare the trees and the gear and you'll see where you went wrong.

Hi!
I would just like to get this "up there". Your skilltree nets you 80% total chance of poisoning the enemy(30% from daggernode, 10% from poisonnode and 40% vs. bleeding enemies in asc.node).
I would say that the voidheart isn't even needed in this build. it is a boost yes, but so small that i would say a good rare or another unique ring could easily take it's place.

Maybe slot in a good rare ring to bring a unique item in another slot instead that would aid the build even more?

I'm gonna try this build out since it reminds me of my old dualstrike duelist that had infinite leech.
Thou i won't use voidheart and figure out a "better" unique to use.
IGN - AlfettaGT

My little shop
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/559483
Hi, i really like the concept, but thought the tree not to my liking in some areas. would this one work in a new league?

www.poeurl.com/JKJ

I'll be playing softcore, most likely with a bino's and no voidheart.

Edit: idk why but the ascendancy is incorrect. Assassin is the right one.
Last edited by felipesallum on Aug 26, 2016, 7:11:38 AM
Please give me advice, what can i change in build, becouse i die very fast and build looks like bad, but on your videos build is awesome, look on my char, Neruay
Thank you!
"
alfaPOWA wrote:
I would just like to get this "up there". Your skilltree nets you 80% total chance of poisoning the enemy(30% from daggernode, 10% from poisonnode and 40% vs. bleeding enemies in asc.node).
I would say that the voidheart isn't even needed in this build. it is a boost yes, but so small that i would say a good rare or another unique ring could easily take it's place.

Maybe slot in a good rare ring to bring a unique item in another slot instead that would aid the build even more?

I'm gonna try this build out since it reminds me of my old dualstrike duelist that had infinite leech.
Thou i won't use voidheart and figure out a "better" unique to use.

Thanks for your feedback. Going without voidheart would also be possible but I really want to keep that consistency in applying poison stacks. I might still try it though.

"
Neruaу wrote:
Please give me advice, what can i change in build, becouse i die very fast and build looks like bad, but on your videos build is awesome, look on my char, Neruay
Thank you!

What's your Evasion%? Life? Resistances? You also might want to change your flask setup to two life flasks.
Thank you for your answer, my evasion chance now is 42% with lvl 15 grace, i will buy flasks today, i have big questions about DPS, on your screenshot you have 200k+, i`m have maximum 50k with 6l, quality lvl 20 gems and all buffs with bino, is it really so influences to have mirrored dagger? i have damage lower then you in 4 times. I do not believe that only one knife can give a bonus 4х DPS! I very like this build, so i want to solve damage problems. Looking forward for your answer! :)
"
Neruaу wrote:
Thank you for your answer, my evasion chance now is 42% with lvl 15 grace, i will buy flasks today, i have big questions about DPS, on your screenshot you have 200k+, i`m have maximum 50k with 6l, quality lvl 20 gems and all buffs with bino, is it really so influences to have mirrored dagger? i have damage lower then you in 4 times. I do not believe that only one knife can give a bonus 4х DPS! I very like this build, so i want to solve damage problems. Looking forward for your answer! :)

Keep in mind the screenshots are not only with Atziris Promis but also with a Lions Roar which is also a massive buff to DPS already. Furthermore you should change Increased Critical Strikes to Increased Crit Damage, that will also be a rather huge buff. With proper gear you should easily be able to cap crit without Increased Crit Strikes. My current DPS without those two flasks is like 130k w/ incrAoE, so getting 60k with Binos should easily be obtainable, with the two flasks you'll then end up somewhere around 90-100k dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info