Morelli's Loot Filter - Levelling/Bases/MapTiers (Updated - 22/6/2016)

Hey everyone, decided to come up with a loot filter to use for myself and decided to share it, just in case anyone else is looking for a new/first loot filter.
If you have any suggestions to make or found something that doesn't work, post a comment or PM me and i'll get on it.
It currently doesn't change Silver Coins as i have stopped playing Prophecy.

Currently my filter includes;
+ Level scaling for flasks (Will show flasks appropriate for your level and hide lower level flasks, this also hides ALL hybrid flasks).
+ Different tiers for maps (Props to Neversink for the idea).
+ Chrome items (Only 1H+Armour pieces. No 2H chrome items will show bordered as i feel they aren't worth the inventory space).
+ Low/Mid/High Tier currencys (Chromes and Alts have a border around them as i feel they hover between low and mid considering how much i personally use).
+ Borders for rare drops of endgame bases.
+ 10% quality and utility flask highlighting.
+ Hides all Magic + Normal items
+ Highlighting of 5L+, 6S, and 4L items of ilvl 44 and below for levelling.
+ Drop sounds are included for 5L+, 6S, Mid+High tier currency, Divination Cards, and Maps.

Everything in the filter

Below are pictures of every individual piece of the filter

Chromes/Links/Sockets

Currency

Maps

Utility Flasks/Jewels/Gems/Rares/Div Cards

You can download my filter from here.

Changelog
V1.0.0 - Added filter
V1.0.1 - Updated the placement of 5L+, Unique, and 6S blocks so that it prioritizes 5L+ then 6S then Unique. (Thanks Antnee)
V1.0.2 - Changed the "Hide all" part so that it only hides Magic and Normal weapons and armours to prevent it from blocking any new currency added in. (Thanks Antnee)
V1.0.3 - Removed bordering for ilvl 78 and above normal/magic versions of top tier bases. Fixed flask filtering.
~3945 18/12/2023
Last edited by Morelli_ on Jul 22, 2016, 1:50:59 AM
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2016, 10:21:53 PM
I took a peek, and there are some problems you might want to address. Lets say a six link item drops. You want it to shine like the sun, and scream like an eagle, right? The way you have your filter set up, it won't. The order of blocks is important. You have this...
"
Show
Sockets = 6
SetTextColor 255 92 130
SetBackgroundColor 0 0 0
SetBorderColor 208 32 144
SetFontSize 38
PlayAlertSound 6 100

...above this...
"
Show
LinkedSockets >= 5
SetTextColor 0 255 198
SetBackgroundColor 127 127 127
SetBorderColor 255 255 255
SetFontSize 38
PlayAlertSound 5 120

Which means the item will use the "6 socket" highlighting, not the "6 link" highlighting. Also, if it so happens to be unique, it'll use that highlighting instead.

Ending your filter with a generic hide statement is rather dangerous. I didn't see that you missed anything obvious, but a future patch may introduce some new type of item, or currency, or whatever... and because you ended with this...
"
Hide
Rarity <= Magic

...it would get hidden unless you (or whoever uses your filter) updated.

A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Last edited by Antnee on Jul 17, 2016, 5:39:12 AM
Yeah the 6L blocks were a slight oversight i forgot to change when i was testing the filter for purposes earlier. They should be changed to 5L+ - 6S - Unique now.

Having my "Hide" at the bottom should be alright as i will be keeping this filter up-to-date as it's the only one that i use when i play PoE (Which is every new temp league) but i keep up on the news for it so even if i'm not playing i'll be sure to add the new item.

Thanks for the help anyway!
~3945 18/12/2023
Last edited by Morelli_ on Jul 17, 2016, 8:16:08 AM
As a suggestion, you could replace "hide" with something like this instead:
"
Hide
Rarity Normal Magic
Class Body Bow Sword Helm Boot Glove Stave etc etc etc

...because that would match 99% of junk, and ensure that nothing would get snagged in a future update.
A comprehensive, easy on the eyes loot filter:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1245785

Need a chill group exiles to hang with? Join us:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1251403
Thanks, I just changed it to
"Hide
Rarity <= Magic
Class "Amulet" "Ring" "Claw" "Dagger" "Wand" "One Hand Sword" "Thrusting One Hand Sword" "One Hand Axe" "One Hand Mace" "Bow" "Staves" "Two Hand Swords" "Two Hand Axes" "Two Hand Maces" "Quivers" "Belt" "Gloves" "Boots" "Body Armours" "Helmets" "Shields" "Sceptres"

To hide all the items that are magic/normal and to show any new currencys then. If a new item base item is added, i'll be sure to change it around if its worth adding to the filter.
~3945 18/12/2023

~3945 18/12/2023
Last edited by Morelli_ on Jul 18, 2016, 10:22:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info