Lab is so bad

It's like Chris doesn't even like this game anymore, so he decided to get the team together to create a completely different game within it. Worse, best feature in the game (Ascendancy) is locked behind the worst one (Lab).

-Traps that have no place in the main story mode except in Trials--which are basically only there for the Lab

-Weird death penalty that enforces a HC mindset on SC players

-Traps and Izaro collectively ignore 90% of build choices and just cheese them

And all the hundreds of other reasons people have stated. Just delete this nonsense and Go back to making PoE content instead of weird, other game's content.

I get that some people actually do like the Lab, but many of us don't. Just make it optional.
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
Last edited by Albinosaurus on Jul 16, 2016, 8:29:22 PM
Last bumped on Jul 18, 2016, 11:17:31 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
Albinosaurus wrote:
It's like Chris doesn't even like this game anymore, so he decided to get the team together to create a completely different game within it. Worse, best feature in the game (Ascendancy) is locked behind the worst one (Lab).

-Traps that have no place in the main story mode except in Trials--which are basically only there for the Lab

-Weird death penalty that enforces a HC mindset on SC players

-Traps and Izaro collectively ignore 90% of build choices and just cheese them

And all the hundreds of other reasons people have stated. Just delete this nonsense and go back to making PoE content instead of weird, other game's content.

Mhmm
Like talking to a brick wall.

Step back from our dear lab you minority!!!

We love gating skill tree behind bosses, and having to become demigods 3 times makes perfect sense!
Ascending 3, oh sorry, now 4 times is what we want!
Enemies that we cant kill in an arpg(traps,levers,doors,payloads,suppressing fire traps) are the staples of the genre and you crying about it makes no sense!
By the way, lab is not hard, you can do it with your eyes closed! I say this because this is the best argument against lab haters! It's not the fact that you dont like it, its that you are too unskilled to do it!
Git good
/sarcasm
I like your title :)
I like yours too!
What about the people who enjoy the lab? Basically you are saying fuck all to them, just because you personally don't like something. I don't like the lab either, but I can do it, and I do. I would never assume that my opinion is so important, that It would justify the complete deletion of a system, at the expense of other people's enjoyment.

you are way too entitled dude.
"
Xtorma wrote:
What about the people who enjoy the lab? Basically you are saying fuck all to them, just because you personally don't like something. I don't like the lab either, but I can do it, and I do. I would never assume that my opinion is so important, that It would justify the complete deletion of a system, at the expense of other people's enjoyment.

people enjoyed parendo and talisman.. tempests everywhere...
while i dont want them to delete anything, i wish lab was optional content that offers enchants.

But hey, whatever..
no changes are coming when it comes to that
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

while i dont want them to delete anything, i wish lab was optional content that offers enchants.

But hey, whatever..

I have no issue with people wanting the lab to be optional. If the devs decide to do this, I won't say a thing. Its when people want to deny others something that I disagree. I fully support people wh eat broccoli,and those who grow it, although I think it's a waste of farmland, and tastes like crap.
"
Xtorma wrote:
"
_Emperor_ wrote:
"
Xtorma wrote:

But hey, whatever..

I have no issue with people wanting the lab to be optional. If the devs decide to do this, I won't say a thing. Its when people want to deny others something that I disagree. I fully support people wh eat broccoli,and those who grow it, although I think it's a waste of farmland, and tastes like crap.

Put some in the trunk of your car for a few days, makes a great air freshener :)
I don't like maps because I find them entirely mindless and usually also unrewarding, shall we remove them?
"
Xtorma wrote:

No, you're right. It should just be optional, but a little hyperbole is needed to express my disdain properly. I'll edit the OP to reflect this.

Edit: Btw, accusing people of entitlement is generally a surefire way for them to not respect your opinion, purely as an emotional reaction. I'm not entitled, but I do want an enjoyable game experience. Lab has severely damaged this for me.
Last edited by Albinosaurus on Jul 16, 2016, 8:31:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info