[2.3]Kinetic Blast - 6k+ Life w LC and Block - Build dead in 2.4.

Love the build gonna try it out. I have a question about chest pieces i didn't thoroughly read and ill prob re read after asking this but what is your opinion on cospri's will considering it will give you some poison and an additional curse + hexproof?

edit:also kintsugi even though you aren't running dodge the 20% dmg reduction applies to reflect Kintsugi passive doesn't proc with reflect so essentially you would have 20% phys reflect reduction if you avoid getting hit, what are your opinions?

saw that you talked about kintsugi it doesnt work well with block thats for sure but if you offscreen monsters essentially -20% reflect dmg

the reason why i brought up kintsugi is because i have a 6L one dont know if its worth investing the 10ex for a 6l coil
Last edited by ryanp124 on Jul 18, 2016, 2:54:32 PM
"
Justifi3d wrote:
i dont give a fuck about doing uber and i haven't seen a core drop in this entire league over 2 lvl 95 characters and 1 lvl 93

i didn't design this build to fight Uber/T15 bosess

Also i sell all my t15 maps and buy more t13s cause better exp/h

T15 dont have good mob density and are too expensive for what they give, especially at this point in the league when market is flodded with ilvl gear

You wanna farm Uber? Pick a blade vortex or bladefall mine build

And doing shit like twinned malachai is just for boosting your e-peen

I care about getting to high levels and being efficient, t15 are not efficient and risk vs reward is not there

Agreed completely. Core malachai and ubers are pointless for 99.9% of the population and the people who ask for them generally have not and never will do them.

The game is all about being able to speed clear t14 or under maps as fast as possible.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Jul 18, 2016, 1:22:58 PM
exactly, just today i sold a coloseum for 35 fucking chaos, i guess core is a bitt less at 15-16c but it's still shit exp none the less and if you do all bosses takes too long and the risk is to great and reward is what? Less exp per hour than Waterways which is a t13 map and costs 8-9c

I do play a lot for POE standards but i don't have 10+ hours to play a day, so maximizing my efficiency is very important to me not just cause "clearspeed meta" but because i want to level at a decent speed, if it takes me couple of hours less to level by doing something that's more efficient(and infinitely cheaper) you bet your ass i'm doing that

"
ryanp124 wrote:
Love the build gonna try it out. I have a question about chest pieces i didn't thoroughly read and ill prob re read after asking this but what is your opinion on cospri's will considering it will give you some poison and an additional curse + hexproof?

edit:also kintsugi even though you aren't running dodge the 20% dmg reduction applies to reflect Kintsugi passive doesn't proc with reflect so essentially you would have 20% phys reflect reduction if you avoid getting hit, what are your opinions?

saw that you talked about kintsugi it doesnt work well with block thats for sure but if you offscreen monsters essentially -20% reflect dmg

the reason why i brought up kintsugi is because i have a 6L one dont know if its worth investing the 10ex for a 6l coil

I don't think you can make that good use of Kintsugi, i have like 3400 base evasion and that's about it, my main avoidance based mitigation is block and that would render Kintsugis 20% less damage useless because you actually do get hit most of the time, the damage just doesn't apply, that's how block works

Overall Belly of the beast should be best mitigation after Lightning coil, Daressos Defiance also works well

I don't really care about poison and double curse and Cospris has rather low mitigation overall, so only benefit you get is hexproof maps are now easy, idk i'd just spend some extra chaos rolling maps honestly

I very rarely get something like double packsize + hexproof where i'm like damn now i have to run this, most of the time i don't even reroll cause hexproof but cause bad packsize/quantity

I've seen some okish Phys/Chaos wanders with Cospris if you wanna try that but i didn't like that they have no consistent/shatter freeze, thats imo too much of a survivability/qol loss, shattering porcupines(spike on death monsters) which are like bane of every fast build along with volatiles is nice QOL, i wish volatiles wouldn't explode if you shatter them(Pls GGG)

IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Jul 18, 2016, 8:15:52 PM
okay thanks for the advice and quick reply :) keep up the awesome work on the build its amazing
someone contacted me earlier today and was scared his damage would be low if he doesn't have as good gear as me

so here's a t15 with a twyzel

Abyss

it also happens to have Elemental equilibirum

I know i know it's not Daresso or Malachai and Kaom is not the hardest boss out there but its a still dmg reduction t15 with bloodlines mobs

I will record a bunch of "hard" stuff after i level to 100, i just can't be bothered now, grind is enough to occupy me :D

I also show my passive tree to showcase how many damage nodes are up for grabs if you ever feel the damage is lacking

i have good stuff so i can get away with movespeed nodes instead of damage but for anyone on very low budget you might wanna grab at least the crit multi nodes

I had to drop all that and Facebreaker because reflect started to hurt and i was already oneshotting after upgrading to wand that btw cost me "only" 4 EX, i know it might sound a lot to some but it lets me drop so many damage nodes that it was worth it

YOu don't need perfect gear even for red maps but it does make things smoother and enable more movespeed/life on the tree

edit: died twice at 98 to a disconnect, got pissed, ragequit trying to get 100 :D

my internet has been garbage lately

anyways gonna upload some fun stuff now
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Jul 29, 2016, 3:47:10 AM
Amazing build. OP has shown me how much fun constant flask spam is.

I got it up and running and it's just a sprint through maps. Pretty much off-screen shatter everything while running very fast.

I afk-ripped (fedex at the door), but i'm rebuilding. This time I'm going for flask nodes at lower levels, because perma onsalught and quicksilver is so fun.

Lots of life nodes make it more survivable than other wander KB builds I've seen that try to grab too many dps nodes (for HC play, at least).
Last edited by Trophy_Machine on Aug 5, 2016, 12:12:24 PM
that's the power of Crown of Eyes, it makes getting good dmg jewels a piece of cake and then you can focus on getting more life on tree

Also in my opinion Deadeye's pretty broken as a class, just gives too much stuff at once(ton of aoe for KB or LA builds, covers for missing 50% pierce, gives up to 100% crit, 70% proj damage, 30% proj speed and enough accuracy that you only need 1 piece of gear with extra acc roll)

if i was on HC i would have pushed for at least 6,5k life and that's well within the reach, but extra 13% movespeed was so tempting though

on the other hand maybe i'd have survived the rips and pummeled through to 100 but burn out was already so high

it was a decision between spending another 40 hours for 2 passive points and a round number or trying out another build to 95 in the same timespan

went with with the option that made me want to kill myself less :D

anyways glad you liked it and had fun
IGN JustifiedF
Last edited by Justifi3d on Aug 5, 2016, 5:53:26 PM
"
ifrimgabi wrote:
We need 1 uber and twin core to see your clear speed when you do boss . After we can tank build .

this is one of the dumber things i've seen.
Thinking of running this for the expansion/essence league. Any suggestions on how to go about leveling a fresh ranger without uniques? I really only have experience with Witches/Templars.

I was thinking of going more of a bow route then respecing into the wand nodes once I have enough to make that transition all at once, holding onto rare wands I find or picking up a Twyzel and going from there at that point.

Any suggestions would be great. Spending this week trying out leveling fresh rangers.
you can level with wands from lvl 31 perfectly fine, i don't think bows are much better, since you wouldn't have early access to doomfletchs prism

that said i wouldn't do this as my first build unless you can no life for the first week

it is okay on a budget but for first 4-5 days even gear that is considered budget later will still be expensive since attack dmg gear is hard to come by

build also really shines with Crown of eyes and is kinda meh without it and that's gonna be 1-2ex(40-60c)+ item early, maybe more depending on balance changes

especially if they decide to buff melee and make it more popular since you compete with those builds for jewelry mods(flat dmg, %wed, %Attack speed etc.)

patch notes will reveal a lot though, and it's hard to predict how much impact essences will have on acquiring gear early

IGN JustifiedF

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info