Pvp Tier list

"
Castablanca wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
you may make a quiver that changes skill mechanic to rapidly firing skill like barrage.
like 'LA' barrage, 'EA' barrage, ice shot 'barrage' etc.

i dont rmeember my other idea. it was about changing angle of arrows afaik. +1 arrow quiver. yeah sth like that.

I love your idea, Rupe. But rearguard is indispensable now that bow builds actually need to stand their ground.
With that said, what if we make a quiver that counts as a weapon to enable dual wield bonuses (imherent 15% block on top of the "more" multiplier to physical damage and attack speed. That way, rumi flask can still scale the block, giving us a more offensive option compared to rearguard whilst retaining some defense.

A quiver that counts as dual-wield that gives a multistrike ability to bow skills. This will also let us take some passives like twin terrors.

Boots,
"your projectiles spread tar on hit"
trolololo
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
"
Head_Less wrote:
"
Castablanca wrote:
"
Rupenus wrote:
you may make a quiver that changes skill mechanic to rapidly firing skill like barrage.
like 'LA' barrage, 'EA' barrage, ice shot 'barrage' etc.

i dont rmeember my other idea. it was about changing angle of arrows afaik. +1 arrow quiver. yeah sth like that.

I love your idea, Rupe. But rearguard is indispensable now that bow builds actually need to stand their ground.
With that said, what if we make a quiver that counts as a weapon to enable dual wield bonuses (imherent 15% block on top of the "more" multiplier to physical damage and attack speed. That way, rumi flask can still scale the block, giving us a more offensive option compared to rearguard whilst retaining some defense.

A quiver that counts as dual-wield that gives a multistrike ability to bow skills. This will also let us take some passives like twin terrors.

Boots,
"your projectiles spread tar on hit"
trolololo

OMG pls no.

Temp chains on hit gloves and tar on hit boots with something like frost shot or whatever bow skills that can apply chill.

I can already feel the cancer forming in my butthole.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Castablanca wrote:
"
'cause that would take effort, and players who only use LA/EA, like AmazonPrime or ccup, seem much too lazy (or incompetant?) to try something different.

incompetent

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/incompetent

One would think that someone with "OCD" in their account name would have at the very least correct spelling in their public (or pubic?) defamation of other players.

Shit, you got me, a simple misspelling certainly makes me altogether wrong in every single aspect. Just stick to trying to make your LA and Blast Rain work more for you, god knows you need the overpowered skills. [Removed by Support]. Also, the OCD thing- bit of backstory- was the name of a clan I was in, I don't have OCD or any of that shit. Also, it's not defamation if it's true.

Honestly, try not to get your hopes up on the unique. GGG might not accept it 'cause they might see it as "game-breaking".

Though, blade vortex and pathfinder exist, so who the fuck knows?

More than that, better hope a boot mod isn't "x% chance to bypass status ailment immunity", Harley
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by Sarah on Sep 19, 2016, 10:30:41 PM
You'd think someone with OCD in his name would compulsively make sure not to make the same mistake twice.

tsk tsk
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
You'd think someone with OCD in his name would compulsively make sure not to make the same mistake twice.

tsk tsk

I will develop an astounding friendship with Chris Wilson and develop the skills necessary to become an employee at GGG and I will work my way up the ladder until I can find the head programmer in the office and I will have you delETED [Removed by Support]
also the site dicked out on me when I tried submitting my not-aggressive-at-all response, something about the draft or whatever Idon'tfuckingknow

ngl I'd totally use the quiver, but I think it would probably have to limit what skills it could use, or adversely affect them in some way. Less damage is obvious, but I think maybe a heavy-ish reduction in chance to hit would also be kinda necessary, or maybe something along the lines of actual inaccuracy, like barrage.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by Sarah on Sep 19, 2016, 10:36:57 PM
"
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

tsk tsk

I will develop an astounding friendship with Chris Wilson and develop the skills necessary to become an employee at GGG and I will work my way up the ladder until I can find the head programmer in the office and I will have you delETED [Removed by Support]
also the site dicked out on me when I tried submitting my not-aggressive-at-all response, something about the draft or whatever Idon'tfuckingknow

ngl I'd totally use the quiver, but I think it would probably have to limit what skills it could use, or adversely affect them in some way. Less damage is obvious, but I think maybe a heavy-ish reduction in chance to hit would also be kinda necessary, or maybe something along the lines of actual inaccuracy, like barrage.

[Removed by Support]
Then, maybe some programming experience. But we're all jumping the gun here. Spelling something correctly is a start, especially when it's part of a personal attack on someone else.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Sarah on Sep 19, 2016, 10:40:57 PM
"
Castablanca wrote:
"
"
Simplesim45 wrote:

tsk tsk

It sounds like you need a college degree first and foremost, kid.
Then, maybe some programming experience. But we're all jumping the gun here. Spelling something correctly is a start, especially when it's part of a personal attack on someone else.

Right, 'cause nobody makes spelling mistakes on the internet. As for everything else, 'kayyepwhateveryeahsureyougotit.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Last edited by Sarah on Sep 19, 2016, 10:39:14 PM
Hey guys,

Please remember to keep your discussions here civil and respectful at all times!

I understand this subject of conversation can be quite heated and will be very personal to a lot of people, but please do remember to keep any discussion void of personal attacks or discrimination, as well as on topic. We welcome open discussion and you are free to respond to other players about their opinions but please remain respectful and on point. If the thread continues in this direction we will need to close it.

You are welcome to discuss respectfully, but please keep our Code of Conduct in mind when making any further posts on this topic.

You can read our Code of Conduct here.
Contact us at support@grindinggear.com!
OMG DOES GGG CARE ABOUT PVP TIERS?!?!?

No, no just edits. FUCK :)

Can't we all just grab a bong?
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
OMG DOES GGG CARE ABOUT PVP TIERS?!?!?

No, no just edits. FUCK :)

Can't we all just grab a bong?

with you bra, anytime.
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈

Report Forum Post