[2.3] LL Crit Reach Of The Ass (Millions Of DPS, Atziri Viable, With Videos)

Well i copied this build item for item im still low level and still need to find a +1 drill neck but pretty much everything elce is the samn

i should have waited bc i play prophecy and this build was hella $$$$$$$ but i manged so far i like it i cant wait thill i get more es since im sadly just getting into the witch tree as of now bc i wanted the damage to level

all in all i like it cant wait to see it in harder content

and also is there something in this build that gives more light radius after all our auras are up bc im having a hard time seeing where im going in trails lol bc i cant see shit lol
Last edited by bomag on Jul 15, 2016, 7:51:27 PM
Hey Zabosnu/Unchained thanks for the awesome build,

Me i am ranger tornado puncture raider at lvl92, will try to reach if lucky lvl95 and right after that i am starting your build, looking forward to it, always enjoyed your videos and builds and since i play just bow builds yours is next.

Can you please guide us on tree how you level up which direction to follow, whether we follow towards arcane focus from beginning and what to grab as get there,when to get ghost reaver and vaal pact and when do we start heading down towards vitality void and king of hill, do we head straight there or grab lethality and deadly draw on the way?

This would be very helpful to give us players an idea which direction to follow, btw...nice pussy.

I guess poison support gem becomes necessary when you're low life, since you can't do the cospri's/vulnerability on hit combo thanks to needing shav's?

This looks interesting, certainly. Quite likely better with top-end gear than the cospri's version. But it's much harder to build.
"
bomag wrote:
Well i copied this build item for item im still low level and still need to find a +1 drill neck but pretty much everything elce is the samn

i should have waited bc i play prophecy and this build was hella $$$$$$$ but i manged so far i like it i cant wait thill i get more es since im sadly just getting into the witch tree as of now bc i wanted the damage to level

all in all i like it cant wait to see it in harder content

and also is there something in this build that gives more light radius after all our auras are up bc im having a hard time seeing where im going in trails lol bc i cant see shit lol

You can spend one point to get "Arcane Vision." This will make it so that your light radius is based on Energy Shield (instead of life).

"
philipma wrote:
Hey Zabosnu/Unchained thanks for the awesome build,

Me i am ranger tornado puncture raider at lvl92, will try to reach if lucky lvl95 and right after that i am starting your build, looking forward to it, always enjoyed your videos and builds and since i play just bow builds yours is next.

Can you please guide us on tree how you level up which direction to follow, whether we follow towards arcane focus from beginning and what to grab as get there,when to get ghost reaver and vaal pact and when do we start heading down towards vitality void and king of hill, do we head straight there or grab lethality and deadly draw on the way?

This would be very helpful to give us players an idea which direction to follow, btw...nice pussy.

I would first focus on getting the most important keystones. This all really depends on your level and gear. I would focus my points in getting Vitality Void first (and Lethality since it's on the way). Then grab vaal pact and ghost reaver (once you have ES gear). Then either focus on damage nodes (crit nodes first) OR ES nodes if you have a difficult time with survivability.

"
I guess poison support gem becomes necessary when you're low life, since you can't do the cospri's/vulnerability on hit combo thanks to needing shav's?

This looks interesting, certainly. Quite likely better with top-end gear than the cospri's version. But it's much harder to build.

I haven't seen cospri's build, so I don't know anything about it. However, this build is min/maxed for damage. There is some flexibility (even with gems), it is really up to you how make the build. You don't have to copy everything 100% to have great results. You could replace the poison gem with VM and see if that works better for you. I just like that every single hit poisons and that's why I use the poison gem (and in my testing results in more consistent damage).
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jul 20, 2016, 5:35:38 PM
Thanks for nice build. Love your expression in videos.

Tried Cospri's dodge version with VM. Damage was very solid, but I have taken 1-shots everywhere even with enfeeble instead of proj weakness. For example from avians at hard map (with 60 dodge and 50eva), from uber Izaro melee aoe attacks (so Arrow dancing is a bad idea). At 85 lvl I had only 3k hp. With devoto and hinekora it was hard to take much hp from other gear. I planned to take 150% from tree, but it was reachable only by sacrificing lots of damage at my lvl. As for poison, it was not so effective without free pcoc and poor curse radius. So if you wish to make effective Cospri's ranged build (lacerate is almost ranged too) I recommend to take curse nodes or may be some aura radius. Of course if you can't afford vulnerability on hit gloves. I think that gloves is absolute must for Cospri's ranged builds.

I don't have shavs, so I made CI version. Without vaal regalia. Just with Darkscorn+Incandescent heart. In easy map runs I use Reach+Drillneck, but in hard phys maps (reflect included) or bosses such as uber Izaro I swap to Darkskorn+Soul Strike (quiver is awesome in trials or lab traps too). Just one button and I transform to tank archer. Basalts+granites and I can facetank that uber guy.

I tried to do uber Izaro with Reach and almost 1-shot him, but he did not run away at once and 1-shoted me also with 5k ES when I tried to run around (bad idea due AA disfunction). With vaal regalia it was not a problem I guess, but with IH it was. So swap to darkscorn, drink basalt and look at emperror's dead eyes.

Atziri fights are easy when you are lucky with crits. I recommend to swap chaos dmg for crit chance if you don't have skyforth boots. Sometimes you just don't have time to use pcoc frenzy or barrage to get your charges.
Last edited by Mortrau on Jul 21, 2016, 3:59:00 PM
Look at ZiggyD's AssReacher for a more throughout build.
"
okada699 wrote:
Look at ZiggyD's AssReacher for a more throughout build.

His build is different. My build is low-life that does more damage and is more optimized.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped
Last edited by unchainedlive on Jul 29, 2016, 3:48:36 AM
I make mirror tier items, I don't rlly play the actual game. Reddit hates me. I'm not cool.
Last edited by TheAmigoBoyz on Jul 31, 2016, 12:06:34 PM
Have you considered dropping poison and then getting a couple of those jewels that give you 25% chance to poison, perhaps altering the tree for more bleed chance? Just throwing some ideas
Last edited by davidsh on Jul 31, 2016, 6:14:58 PM
"
davidsh wrote:
Have you considered dropping poison and then getting a couple of those jewels that give you 25% chance to poison, perhaps altering the tree for more bleed chance? Just throwing some ideas

It would be really hard, since we have limited skill points on the tree and we need every single one going into damage. However, If I had a level 100 character I may be able to test it and may actually replace poison with VM. However, these are only speculations and can't be tested at this level.
Twitch Stream:
www.twitch.tv/mindscoped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info