[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
Matematikas wrote:
"
Müter wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:
Just a random question: on some piece of gear you have chaos resistances. With shavs/Lorica we are immune to chaos damage, as i understand.. Do we need to stack it, or it have just random chaos resistance mode?

You are not immune to chaos damage, but it cant bypass your energy shield.

Isn't its the same? If we have some energy shield then we stay alive. If we dont have, a few life left from auras reserved wont help even with 75% chaos resistance? Or didn't i get the idea of stacking chaos resist?

Poison ain't gonna instant kill u with shavronne,since damage goes into ES rather than life, but dmg might be hight since chaos resist is low, that's why u aim to get some if possible. So u don't die as fast as if u were at -75%
Last edited by EilynnSoul on Sep 27, 2016, 9:35:23 AM
Just another question.
Do u think it would be possible to run wraith/hatred rather than elemental resist aura, Having a second 4 lv enlighten and a lower aura cost enchant on helmet ?
"
Matematikas wrote:
"
Müter wrote:
"
Matematikas wrote:
Just a random question: on some piece of gear you have chaos resistances. With shavs/Lorica we are immune to chaos damage, as i understand.. Do we need to stack it, or it have just random chaos resistance mode?

You are not immune to chaos damage, but it cant bypass your energy shield.

Isn't its the same? If we have some energy shield then we stay alive. If we dont have, a few life left from auras reserved wont help even with 75% chaos resistance? Or didn't i get the idea of stacking chaos resist?

While you're wearing a Shavronne's or Lorica chaos damage will still damage you, it will just go through your Energy Shield before life. Chaos Resistance is important for late game maps so that you Energy Shield doesn't get shredded.

"
EilynnSoul wrote:
Just another question.
Do u think it would be possible to run wraith/hatred rather than elemental resist aura, Having a second 4 lv enlighten and a lower aura cost enchant on helmet ?

Yup I ran this setup last league, having all 3 damage auras instead of a Purity of Elements. For the sake of Cost and having room for cwdt Stone Golem / Bone Offering I changed the setup.

It will require a 5Link + level 4 Enligten + level 3 Enlighten + some shuffling of gem setups.

https://poe.mikelat.com/#Lj34pAPd/zH=OLb.s7p/9b.E7p/tNrp.sJb/9b.eVd/xB3l.EQeb/tr.e

Also if I remember correctly not having Purity of Elements removed being Elemental Weakness Capped in maps, not 100% sure on that but if you were to go with this setup you may need to drop Vitality instead.
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Sep 27, 2016, 7:45:21 PM
Hey thanks for the guide on this dank build it's served me well, really trivialized the end game content to a point of just sadness for me, here are my current items, slightly different but granting me enough es to tank a lot of crap(I get bored and just do some "hey I wonder type stuff"). If my dank res math is correct I plan on dropping purity of elements to grab wrath for the perfect trifecta of auras probably in the next couple of days :)

not entirely sure how this item link formatting works, I hope this doesn't look atrocious, again thanks for the guide.
Me and a friend are planning to play a duo using your Necro Support build & a Dual Flameblast Totems Inquisitor on EHC,do you have any advices on how should I be lvling with your build on HC meanwhile staying alive? do I just go full support or maybe grab some minion nodes & go with SRS meanwhile using 2-3 auras till I can respec?

Thanks in advance.
Would you need 2 lv3 enlightens if you did not have the helm enchantment?
"
BL00DST41N3D wrote:
I don't think 2 lvl 3 enlightens does enough without the helmet enchant fam. helm enchant is pretty nice.
"
anthrix wrote:
Spoiler
Hey thanks for the guide on this dank build it's served me well, really trivialized the end game content to a point of just sadness for me, here are my current items, slightly different but granting me enough es to tank a lot of crap(I get bored and just do some "hey I wonder type stuff"). If my dank res math is correct I plan on dropping purity of elements to grab wrath for the perfect trifecta of auras probably in the next couple of days :)

not entirely sure how this item link formatting works, I hope this doesn't look atrocious, again thanks for the guide.

Glad you enjoy :)

"
arphenlive wrote:
Me and a friend are planning to play a duo using your Necro Support build & a Dual Flameblast Totems Inquisitor on EHC,do you have any advices on how should I be lvling with your build on HC meanwhile staying alive? do I just go full support or maybe grab some minion nodes & go with SRS meanwhile using 2-3 auras till I can respec?

Thanks in advance.

In all honesty as far as HC leveling goes I can't really give advice on that. In my experience leveling as an Aurabot I have either been carried all the way to maps by friends and have just full spec'd my normal tree as I go (getting a couple extra hp nodes along the way to not die), or have just gone the full SC route and ran Blade Vortex up to Merc Lake with 2.4k hp full dps mode.

"
anthrix wrote:
"
BL00DST41N3D wrote:
I don't think 2 lvl 3 enlightens does enough without the helmet enchant fam. helm enchant is pretty nice.

Correct, in order to run the auras without an enchantment you would need a level 2 Enlighten and a level 4 Enlighten. https://poe.mikelat.com/#Lj34pAPd/9b./9b.G7p/tNrp.sJb/1zFh.Z-d/9b.iQeb/tr.e
IGN shdowe
Last edited by shdowe on Sep 28, 2016, 7:47:55 PM
What aura or auras would you need to drop till you get the aura enchantment on the helmet? Without the lv4 enlighten?
Last edited by BL00DST41N3D on Sep 29, 2016, 2:36:49 PM
"
BL00DST41N3D wrote:
What aura or auras would you need to drop till you get the aura enchantment on the helmet? Without the lv4 enlighten?

Vitality was the last Aura I started running as I was mainly with a Pathfinder Blade Vortex but can really even drop a damage aura even depending on who you're with if you need the extra regen.
IGN shdowe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info