[2.6] 12 Aura Necrobot: The Legend of Aura

"
bigfatpat wrote:
How much are enchanted Alpha Howl's going for? Can't find any on poetrade.

Seems like your search skills need some refinement ;)

http://poe.trade/search/igosihenyanuke

I didn't check that often, but most good enchants start at 5 ex.
"
Vexra wrote:
"
bigfatpat wrote:
How much are enchanted Alpha Howl's going for? Can't find any on poetrade.

Seems like your search skills need some refinement ;)

http://poe.trade/search/igosihenyanuke

I didn't check that often, but most good enchants start at 5 ex.

Heh. Sorry - I meant enchants for the 2nd phase of the build. Didn't see any last night when I searched. Thanks though!

Luckily enough, I got this on my 2nd run today.

Last edited by bigfatpat on Apr 2, 2017, 3:27:05 PM
Hello,I am running your build in LHC and Its awesome for the budget version I am running,but...I am having some issues with ES:

As we all know 4.4k ES is kinda for HC so I need to get some upgrades but I Cannot afford them as I just started in the league.

I am thinking of swapping my Loris lantern ring for a Priah ring thus boosting my ES a bit.

I know that the first item I must buy is Presence of Chayula tho,giving me a nice ES boost & Chaos res.

Hopefully after getting both I should have around 6k ES and then save up for a shavs boosting up for 8k.

Here's my current gear:

Do you think that's a good idea to get Priah > Presence of Chayula and lastly Shavs?

P.S: I still have to run 1 health potion to keep up with the 3 mana cost of shield charge even with the -8 mana cost ring and reduce mana gem. Do I have to slot in a Vaal Clarity so I fix that problem? Thanks.
Last edited by arphenlive on Apr 3, 2017, 4:32:13 AM
Hey, asking for a friend. So I know that it's pretty common to run Solaris in Aurabot builds, however I can't seem to figure out why it is ran with CI. Is it because it's a relatively budget 6s?

Thanks!
"
emd3 wrote:
Hey, asking for a friend. So I know that it's pretty common to run Solaris in Aurabot builds, however I can't seem to figure out why it is ran with CI. Is it because it's a relatively budget 6s?

Thanks!

It's not CI,this is LL.(low life)
"
arphenlive wrote:
"
emd3 wrote:

Thanks!

It's not CI,this is LL.(low life)

Lmao, I literally came back to edit the post right when you replied. Thanks, I appreciate it!
Finally managed to get 12 auras - running Envy as 12th aura which is awesome ! my build for Legacy SC is almost finished, need just 21 lvl purities :D
"
arphenlive wrote:
P.S: I still have to run 1 health potion to keep up with the 3 mana cost of shield charge even with the -8 mana cost ring and reduce mana gem. Do I have to slot in a Vaal Clarity so I fix that problem? Thanks.

Your Voidbringers have the cost of your shield charge up to 11 mana with Reduce mana gem. That's why your Elreon's isn't making it free.

As for your energy shield problem, the Pariah will give you 400 extra ES, Presence will give you ~1000 ES, Shav's about 1600, an Energy From Within by the Melding point will give you ~213, and filling in on of the one point jewel slots between scion and outer ring of tree will give you 95 ES with 8%.

You can also switch up to an Auxium belt or go ahead and get a Crystal belt.

The voidbringers are hurting your ability to move, your Steppan Eard is a low role, and if it's your final boots you should try to squeeze some more ES out of them.

Just woke up so this may be a bit confusing to read.

Oh, and once you have level 20 Purities, there is no point in having them on your helmet until they are 21. It will be the same amount of max res since 22 is 4% and 23 is 5%. So you can always switch your damage auras up there until you get them. Which, if you are trying to make them yourself, may take awhile. If you're going to buy them then don't bother.
Can someone explain why I cant fit Envy in as my last aura?

Thanks!!!! xD

Char is A_Widowmaiker
I was wondering if someone could check why i cant run grace and vitality auras on my auramancer, is there something im missing. can wrap my head around it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info