Caption the Screenshot Competition Winners!

Hilarious outcomes! :D

VOTE BRUTUS! xD

Damn desecrated ground xD

Mission failed :D

But the Bohemian Rapsody is TOP over all. It was a true work of art, comix as it should be, great work on the editing of pictures, extraordinary matching with the added up story/text, etc.
Lifting my hat, cipher_nemo was a pleasure to look at your submission!

btw. did you judges, realized, that you voted a winner to be a submission that did not even spells correctly the Game's zone/region?
There is a typo? in the winners... which is kinda hilarious and hard fail at the same time. So just in case you did not noticed... it says... WARECLAST...
Did not even know ... maybe it is some region outside of Oriath and Wraeclast to be revealed in next expansion :D /facepalm
but otherwise a good submission.

The only thing I don't get is the submission that made it to Winner from carrotphernelia... zero, nuku, nista, totaly, completely, telling absolutely nothing. void. divided by 0.
That said, maybe it was funny to ppl knowing to what it reffers, but rest of the world has no clue about that local prank. Ain't funny at all.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Moribundus wrote:
But the Bohemian Rapsody is TOP over all. It was a true work of art, comix as it should be, great work on the editing of pictures, extraordinary matching with the added up story/text, etc.
Lifting my hat, cipher_nemo was a pleasure to look at your submission!

Thank you so much! Was a pleasure to make it, and even more so for the community to enjoy it.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
You can tell there are a lot of children commenting on this thread. Pissed off because they didn't get a good job trophy. And others are just plain uptight! You guys must have a hard time copeing in the real world. To bad so sad, grow up and move on.

Also, Eirenhjars submission was hilarious!
Last edited by Beastlv1ode on Jul 8, 2016, 6:08:09 PM
"
rollershow25 wrote:
i think you can't read the think he did was funny blow ppl is not but is ppl do that and ppl make funny think about it after some time... and when you play a game and you control a plane and crash into a building like gta 5 and have fun it not fucking mean anything and i'm sorry but if you think it was not funny it your prob i think the screen shot look like a blow up so i just make some think about it...
it not mean im gonna try blow shit up well maybe in a game.......
and i'm sorry but i have the RIGHT to make fun of them of that silly contest and wishing a company to crash because first! the game CRASH 2/3 time ea time you enter
THE LAG AND IT NOT FUCKING NEW!
3 you got more chance to find 20$ on the street then a FUCKING unique... 950h play
4 now this contest
and yea maybe i over did it but it bs and i'm not d only 1 think it...
and they got probably 90% of they worker working on new shit on the shop and the last 10% is working on fix shit make new item and new league

enjoy your game meybe you gonna get a Bramblejack new art shit next event i'm pretty you gonna fanboy it

?huh? can someone explain to me what this dude is trying to say?. ha! kinda sounds like he has a mouth full of marbles....

edit: maybe its your shit karma that keeps you from finding items.. i got a pair of sadimas and a tabula before i got to the medicine chest dude.. look me up in game and i will link ilvl 3 on the gloves and i think it is ilvl 6 on the tabula. or maybe ggg is fucking with you for being a dick
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
Last edited by pootie3030 on Jul 9, 2016, 12:48:59 AM
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

My brother said you can put a Red Gem in a Blue socket, just push harder.

Honorable shout-out to IlluminaBlade's submission.
One of my favorites. It still makes me smile and laugh.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
"
Perfect_Black wrote:
"
IlluminaBlade wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Screenshots

My brother said you can put a Red Gem in a Blue socket, just push harder.

Honorable shout-out to IlluminaBlade's submission.
One of my favorites. It still makes me smile and laugh.

I like them a lot :D
Still i've had good fun making my submission too
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1687607/page/46#p13409692
:D AND i still hope that league will be added , For Halloween first and then permanently :) one hardcore and one standard , that contains TURBO mode + Cut-Throat + all mods of leagues to ever exist :P ( except the beneficial ones :P maybe only the ones like onslaught nemesis domination etc though some like Talisman and Prophecy have the chance to make them ballanced or sometimes increase the risk of epic monster enemies heh)
Last edited by thegamingkage on Jul 9, 2016, 3:57:43 PM
200% rigged, except for one, rest didn't even made me grin. Captions are meant to be short and funny, not plain boring long texts. Either the judges had no sense of humour or they simply chose randomly.
Last edited by csogaki on Jul 9, 2016, 8:25:44 PM
Ok, So because this was fan art and i feel like GGG didn't pick the best top 8 i took it into my hands to go through all 100 forum threads and hand pick out my top 8. If i had any say this is what the top 8 would look like. these are also not in any order.

This one could possibly replace 1 of my top 8 picks.

Also if any one forgot these were the rules.

"We're providing 18 screenshots for you to work with. These can be found in the post below this one. It's then up to you to succinctly caption the screenshot in 300 characters or less. This can be anything you think of! Lore, fan-fiction, hilarity or anything else.

You're also welcome to edit the images. For example, you could add speech bubbles to make your commentary clearer. The main restriction is that the image must still be recognisable after editing. If you'd like to cut it up and make it into a multi-paneled comic, that's fine too. "
Last edited by HolyCruSaDoR on Jul 10, 2016, 3:07:31 AM
This would be my honorable mentions. Again these are in no order.

Last edited by HolyCruSaDoR on Jul 10, 2016, 1:28:05 AM

I do agree with this one though, This one had me laughing.
Last edited by HolyCruSaDoR on Jul 10, 2016, 1:40:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info