Caption the Screenshot Competition Winners!

wow so many pissed off people over a silly supposed to be fun contest. ggg will likely say fuck it next time and not bother with all the negative backlash.. i think the one dude even joked about a bomb threat... shit dude that aint funny....
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
Why's everyone so mad, the contest was for fun!

The rules were a guideline!
wow so many pissed off people over a silly supposed to be fun contest. ggg will likely say fuck it next time and not bother with all the negative backlash.. i think the one dude even joked about a bomb threat... shit dude that aint funny....

well maybe they should not do it if they say fuck gamer we choose winner poorly.
and where the fun when you see fucking shit winner i'm sorry but it the true.

dude even joked about a bomb threat... shit dude that aint funny....
the game is gore so is the life...
they make joke over anything you didn't see the video where the guys throw a bag at ppl and start running...
and it more a troll but hey i hope they just crash like lionshead studio after this shit o i'm salty my fun of this event was destroy when i saw 7/10 of winner.

Personally i think there were far more creative, funny or clever submissions from the ones that were selected to win. I was pretty sure that my submission would get something, but it didn't and i will never know the criteria GGG used to pick the ones that did. But again its just a silly screenshot contest, so who really cares... moving on...
Don't fool yourself exile... your end is just around the corner!
well prophecy league just crash /lag/ and bug and now you get thas kind of shit from them i mean it super cool the loading screen take 2sec to load but you to log into the game 2 are 3 time to because you crash 2/3time. anyway it maybe just silly but i feel like we got betrayed we trusted them and that what they give us.
i had fun doing it.
i had fun read them lot of them.
i hated the winning pick.

i didn't really think i was going to win but i was MAYBE we never know and say the winner some of them i already check on the forum and i was noooo i'm sorry but they win THEY FUCKING WIN so I call shenanigans
I don't even know how t1no got a prize there. He used "seeked". That's not even a word. Past tense of seek is sought. The whole second half of his 'story' didn't even really make any sense. Well, maybe it did, I don't know, I was raging too hard at 'seeked' to parse it properly. But I'm pretty sure it didn't make sense.
Last edited by HoneyBadGerMan on Jul 8, 2016, 8:14:29 AM
"
I don't even know how t1no got a prize there. He used "seeked". That's not even a word. Past tense of seek is sought. The whole second half of his 'story' didn't even really make any sense. Well, maybe it did, I don't know, I was raging too hard at 'seeked' to parse it properly. But I'm pretty sure it didn't make sense.

Yeah, many entries made my inner grammar/spelling nazi cringe. Yet I understand PoE is an International community, so English is even less polished than in just an English-based community. Remember that they judged on entertainment value, not writing proficiency. Let t1no enjoy his win. If you have to criticize, then just like other critics have said: criticize the contest and the process not the users and their entries.

"
rollershow25 wrote:
i had fun doing it.
i had fun read them lot of them.
i hated the winning pick.

You can please all of the people some of the time, or some of the people all of the time, but never all of the people all of the time. At least you had fun, that's all that matters in the end.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Jul 8, 2016, 9:26:47 AM
"

Hahaha! You're right! I'm an English student and there were two mistakes in the story; 'Wareclast' in the second slide, and 'seeked' in the second to last. After about six hours I guess my brain went to poop.
Last edited by t1no on Jul 8, 2016, 9:49:43 AM
"
rollershow25 wrote:

well maybe they should not do it if they say fuck gamer we choose winner poorly.
and where the fun when you see fucking shit winner i'm sorry but it the true.

dude even joked about a bomb threat... shit dude that aint funny....
the game is gore so is the life...
they make joke over anything you didn't see the video where the guys throw a bag at ppl and start running...
and it more a troll but hey i hope they just crash like lionshead studio after this shit o i'm salty my fun of this event was destroy when i saw 7/10 of winner.

Just because someone did it on the internet and "it more troll" ( or whatever you where trying to say there? ) doesnt make it funny or acceptable... This is a video game and should be treated as such. if you want to blow up someone or something because of and unfavorable outcome then you need to be locked up. I just cant understand the mentally of wishing harm or "crash like lionshead" over a free to enter conest, from a free to play game. Is what your trying to say to that is you would have an entire group of people, men, women, inbettweens, and their families, lose their lively hood because you didnt win a silly contest and didnt like the outcome

. !crazy! .
I am really not as bad as they say I am.

I am actually a really nice person.

Haaahahahaaahahahahahahahahahaaaahahahaha
i think you can't read the think he did was funny blow ppl is not but is ppl do that and ppl make funny think about it after some time... and when you play a game and you control a plane and crash into a building like gta 5 and have fun it not fucking mean anything and i'm sorry but if you think it was not funny it your prob i think the screen shot look like a blow up so i just make some think about it...
it not mean im gonna try blow shit up well maybe in a game.......
and i'm sorry but i have the RIGHT to make fun of them of that silly contest and wishing a company to crash because first! the game CRASH 2/3 time ea time you enter
THE LAG AND IT NOT FUCKING NEW!
3 you got more chance to find 20$ on the street then a FUCKING unique... 950h play
4 now this contest
and yea maybe i over did it but it bs and i'm not d only 1 think it...
and they got probably 90% of they worker working on new shit on the shop and the last 10% is working on fix shit make new item and new league

enjoy your game meybe you gonna get a Bramblejack new art shit next event i'm pretty you gonna fanboy it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info