PVP Supporter Pack - Chris responded 7/10 & 7/11 & 7/12

I hope this would appear someday. I would definitely buy a pack. Depends on what's included, this would be my 1st time to buy a top tier supporter pack.
Would be nice to have a PvP supporter pack for once! I agree it is something that needs to be worked on. Also would be nice to have "seasons" for PvP since some people with less time on their hands such as myself cant get very far in races so why not some PvP cosmetic rewards or alt art for gear for some of the top players in the PvP "seasons". Just my 2 cents and as always quality idea Ahfack I would definitely buy!
IGN; Lichtloze
i++;
IGN: Márkusz
My builds: thread/1600072
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)
I'm quite surprised you guys are up to this, last time I talked about it everyone jumped at my throat.
I honestly didn't like the idea either until I had a eureka moment about the supporter pack.

I'd be okay with buying 2 or 3 over time. If we count mine and casta's multiples and everyone else in this thread so far as 1 each, we're already up to 25 packs in 1 day. Imagine how many more we could have once the hibernated players, league players, players that just love having supporter packs, and random/new players get in on this.

I think this could work if GGG is receptive.

Thanks for all the replies guys!

The next step would be me pitching the idea to ggg, which I think I have a good method planned out.

I would also propose that the pvp supporter pack have a soft introduction by word of mouth/people seeing the forum title on us that already have it, listing it at the bottom of current supporter packs etc.

This way, it prevents all the mad kids from metaphorically downvoting it. Once it's already established and we get 50-100+ supporters (totally doable), then no one can say, "No one wants that" because a lot of players already have it.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jul 7, 2016, 8:56:43 AM
dalb3_sexy=1;

int agree=9999;

int rnd_post(int x){

return agree+x;

}

if rnd_post(dalb3) > 9999;

printscr("Fuck Yeah!");

Last edited by h4llowerner on Jul 7, 2016, 10:02:10 AM
+9999

This is actually a great idea that i never thought of before, if we can get GGG to work on pvp by purchasing supporter packs it would be great and i bet a lot of people would get it so they can play pvp too at a balanced level and supported.

It probably is the only way to get them to work on pvp continuously nowadays, we're too far in to say they're gonna invest time by themselves, but if they can get money out of it why not i bet a ton of players would enjoy to have real pvp in poe and it is possible.

Sharing is key, good comments so far.. keep up bro we love pvp!

I would buy.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Jul 7, 2016, 10:00:51 AM
Excellent idea
I will buy the pack
count me in
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
Thing is,
You See this T1 Supporter Grandmaster thing I have? >>>>>>

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1684101/page/1
^ Stats > 20k forum Views, and 150+ upvotes on reddit.

I bought a t1 supports pack, I've waited nearly 2 years for my grandmaster to upload. I had to cause a public uproar for the grandmaster to be upload, (Magically, the GRANDmaster was in the halls ALL ALONG, Dispite the countless emails and proof saying that it wasn't (Liars))

My point is, T1 supporters pack and moneys means shit, if Ggg can't even admit their own mistakes, the T value technology already exist, it's not even demanding work/ creating NEW content/ heavy devlopment. It'll take LESS than 5 minutes to add pvp T values to skills, yet they won't add it, cause its TOO much effort.

PoE is a Free to play game, yes, yet it fundamentally refuses to add basic quality of life and simple fundamental polish, I'm pretty sure most of us here, has supported GGG more than enough already.

Look at Guild tab page's "Coming Soon" etc.

Yet you guys want to pay GGG more money for more false promises? Not a chance.

The only way, for PVP to be fixed / to be a thing, is that we'll get the major public on our side, yet half the community, spontaneously combust/ vomit at the mention of PVP. Casuals rules PoE, and it's now a much lesser game than it was envisioned as a "Hard" game.

Pvp is the one and only viable "Endgame" and what has kept d2 alive for so long, yet development is short sighted. and frankly, I'll probably be dead, before PVP becomes popular.

Admit it, PoE is becoming more and more shit, just like blizzard, cause casual's is where the money is at.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Last edited by 1Tokimeki2003 on Jul 7, 2016, 12:56:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info