Prophecy Challenge Statistics

nice! need more graphs
"
Tempada wrote:

While I'm grateful for people who share their luck, I really dislike being forced to rely on the community to complete challenges. I wish there was a way to do it solo without selling your soul.

This. THIS. A thousand times THIS.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
Was aiming for 24, got to 36. Pretty burnt out now.

On a side note: the monkey is pretty disappointing. Needs to be bigger. My golem pretty much hovers over him.
Y axis guys come on, you gotta label that stuff.
Considering how easy the challenges were this league, I find this pretty showing that this league wasn't as great as people say.
Last edited by LORRAINE666 on May 26, 2018, 3:43:49 PM
I really haven't been enjoying this league, the prophecies aren't worth rolling which means it's literally the same as playing a perm league (with a new economy). Your choices are between mapping and progression or fiddling around in the acts, but even that takes a backseat to the extremely common "you will kill x while wearing y" prophecies that serve no purpose but to clog up active prophecies.

Once I get my 24, I'm out.
Challenges are only hard if you don't play softcore, kappa.
Damn. I hit 24 pretty quickly without 'achievement hunting' and quit playing the league a week ago. Most of these 'challenges' were just things that happen naturally while playing.

Seems pretty bad for player retention if only ~10% have more challenges done than I did, quitting a bit short of the 1 month mark.
"
alexlenne wrote:
I knew this league was really dead , but not that much , no one bothered to play enough for 36 wow

36 is pretty easy if you grind for a few days.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info