Prophecy Challenge Statistics

I tried, I really wanted to get the top mtx, being the monkey this time, like I usually do but I can't even bring myself to get 24 done :( gonna have to live with a small totem for this league. I haven't even played in a while, sadly got bored after 2 weeks. I personally just don't like the prophecies, it's a neat idea though.
Loosers
The push for the 36 challenges was actually faster than Perandus league. I definitely paid way more last league than this one, i manage to get 35 and have spent at most 3 ex worth of currency and that was just for div cards and 1 gold un-id t1 map. The only challenges i see bothersome are the 300 map drops from map bosses and 200 shrines. Shrines can at least be farmed easily though from Lab but map drops from bosses are a pain unless you have the prophecy to make them drop one.

Other than that, I liked the Prophecy league although I thought we would be getting more fated uniques and such.
Haven't played prophecy in a week. If you take away the backtracking it is just like standard. I don't do challenges unless I'm 2 or 3 from the next level. Since I'm at 17, I don't think I'll be playing prophecy again.
I've had 30 for weeks now
"
davros70 wrote:
I thought more would have above 20 at least

Turns out the vocal anti lab minority isn't so minor, oops.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Liking the change from "buy these item challenges" to more grindy ones. 300 map drops was a bit excessive, though.
- 300 Maps from bosses > 156 to goal
- Voll (111/1200) / Atziri (14/100)/ Uber Izaro (16/40) / Ambrius (4/20)

This 2 are to ZZzzzZzzZZZzzz to me... But let's keep rolling! O.o
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
davros70 wrote:

Objection your honor, assuming facts not in evidence. There's no reason to think the lab has anything to do with it. Until your post I don't think anyone had brought it up.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
davros70 wrote:

You've cracked the case wide open, sherlock.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info