<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: MasterSkycloud
Game experience: Played way back in 2013 and just recently came back to the game. I'd approx 1 month in new game and 40 hours in old game.
Reason for wanting to join: I want to talk to other POE gamers and play with them ingame.
Any additional information: I play after 8pm EST most of the time. I have a headset, but talking via Discord will be limited as I have a sleeping daughter in the next room.
bump
Bannablinker
Experience: I have about a month in playing. im still learning the concept of the game such as builds and how to play.

the reason why i would like to join is because i like playing with group's and friends, i feel that it what make's the game fun and interested.
IGN:Euthermikk
Game experience: On and Off, got 1500+ hours in the game according to Steam.
Reason for wanting to join: I love the game, and want to be part of a group that equally enjoys it.
Any additional information: Got Discord and enjoy communicating over it. Sometimes I play too much, sometimes I take a day or two off.
IGN: PugyPug
Game experience:started playing in essence (2016), playing 2-3 hours daily
Reason for wanting to join: sharing knowledge and items, playing in groups, be part of a community.
Any additional information: would love to join Malicious Empire.
IGN:Pompernel
Game experience:Been here since beasiary, did fallout 4, played icewind dale ands baldurs gate, and d2 and d3
Reason for wanting to join: im guildless at the moment and i find it fun to talk about the game, movies and other things to encourage people to feel appreciated while playing path of exile
Any additional information: im autistic but realy easy to go with
IGN: Grim_Reaper_UK
Game experience: Betrayal is my 2nd league
Reason for wanting to join: I've been soloing so far, would be nice to group up with fun, knowledgeable, and social ppl.
Any additional information: Long-time RPG player, including D1, 2, and 3, titan quest, and skyrim.
IGN: CaptainSnowflake
Game experience: fresh to POE been at it about a week
Reason for wanting to join: There is a lot to this game and I enjoy theory crafting. However, due to the depth of the game it would be nice to have a community to assist with questions that come up.
IGN: eXp_Athena
Game experience: Currently on my 4th league, reached uber and knows some stuff aside from crafting
Reason for wanting to join: I would like to play with other people, getting bored of playing alone :)
Any additional information: I am usually a casual player, plays around 2-3hrs on weekdays while around 10hrs on weekends (this might change on a daily basis depending on other social plans)
IGN: Fede_TotemsTheSeventh
Game experience: Around 2600hrs, still a long way to go.
Reason for wanting to join: I want to learn more about the game, specially crafting and uber elder killing. I also enjoy party play and want to get a nice 6 people party to map.
Any additional information: I am more active on league start, then around 2hours a day on average.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info