<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: tactt
Game experience: Play off and on every few seasons. (Started playing in 2013)
Reason for wanting to join: good vibes, social aspect, progression, fun!
Any additional information: I try to play a a few hours 3-5 days a week. Just depends what my work schedule looks like, and if I am traveling at all.

IGN: Blind_Hatred
Game experience:New this league. lvl 98 and 94 already. plus a few lvl 80's. put over 400 hours into the game already this league. I might have a small problem lol.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for people to actually play with/bs on discord
Any additional information: New to the game but learning pretty quick. i tend to play 7 days a week for multiple hours depending on work and family.
IGN: JustAnyName
Game experience: I have duelist level 74
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a guild to help me/them and have fun. I have unique items to place in the stash every now and then
IGN: PenguinAppendage
Game experience: Since 2016 - on and off. Played a number of leagues now. Latest character is level 96.
Reason for wanting to join: Levelled a bit, completed some content and looking to enjoy it more with new characters and helping others. Discord makes it easy too.
Any additional information: I use sarcasm and dry humour quite a bit, it's pretty close to an illness.
bump
IGN: LordBagginz
Game experience: Betrayal is my 3rd league, long time ARPG player
Reason for wanting to join: Hoping to find a good group of players to group up with and play with on a consistent basis.
Any additional information: Have killed Uber Elder in all 3 leagues ive played and completed 40/40 challenges in Bestiary, use discord always and prefer to group with players to farm currency.
IGN:Criticalpointss

Have discord and teamspeak

Game Exp: have been playing heavily in betrayal minimal exp prior to that

Reason: looking for a group to hang with and progress through end game.
IGN:AllinBloo

Have discord and teamspeak

Game Exp: I've played this game for couple years. But real grind started somewhere between harbinger and abyss.

Reason: Looking for people that i can share this game with
bump
IGN:necroXibalba
Game experience: 6 months
Reason for wanting to join:I've been in other guilds but there is a good community I would like to enter a guild where they offer help and play parties and help others, because in the previous guilds only the leaders play between them and the others well nothing ... thanks
Any additional information: game every day 3 to 6 hours

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info