<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

bump
IGN: droopy_ears

Game experience: I've been playing on and off in the past but no I'm playing constantly and trying out different builds, right now thought, I'm just progrssing through maps since I have no idea how the endgame really works, but I'm eager to learn

Reason for wanting to join: I feel like I can learn more from guild members and I just wanna chat with people because it's really lonely playing alone x)

Any additional information/comments:
IGN: Drunk_Noodles

Game experience: I've played this game since Domination league. Never managed to be a "top player" but I've always had fun in this game and managed to get my builds where I wanted. I've had to skip some leagues, but I always come back :)

Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a group of buddies to party play with and collaborate! Unfortunately, the previous guild I was in seems to have died and nobody is connecting so I'm feeling pretty lonely...

Any additional information/comments: My favorite build of all time is Death's Oath Occultist :)
bump
wrong acc lol its my sons
Last edited by srandg on Nov 18, 2021, 12:58:22 AM
Farmer#6099

game exp: lots of 100s demis est 30k hours

i want to join because im just getting back into poe my account was hacked and im guildless. Im very social i love to talk about the game
bump
bump
IGN: Mevonis
Game experience: Played on and off since Beastiary. In the thousands. Usually play month or two each league.
Reason for wanting to join: Been in a tiny guild which has really never been active so looking for an active guild which I can have some interactions in.

Thanks!
IGN:МалюткаТраперМладший
Game experience: 7-8k hours, started at legion
Reason for wanting to join: Just want be a part of an active community and help other players with various questions and other stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info