<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

Bump
GN: wade_shinigami
Game experience: i do all content regularly in trade league
Reason for wanting to join: sounds fun
Any additional information/comments : i am playing the game since release on and off got hooked for real after 3.0
IGN: Yalarun_SST
Game experience: Mid Level
Reason for wanting to join: I dont have a guild
Any additional information/comments : I play only Temp Leagues
bump
IGN:
League: OutlawZ or
Standard: OutlawActual

Game experience: 7 months for POE, 25 years for other games IE: Bard's Tale, Asheron's Call, World of Warcraft

Reason for wanting to join: Playing the game solo is OK in the short term, but human interaction is essential for the long term. Looking for the social aspect of the game, instead of the solo player.

Any additional information/comments : Feel free to ask questions and help your Gulid members when they are in need if you able to. We are all Noobs in the beginning
IGN: LifeisNerf
League: SC Trade Scoundrel
Game knowledge : 8/10
Challenges: Dont go for them, just buy MTX, thinking about starting them but lose interest solo- aim to make a bunch of currency and clear content.
Game experience: played since perandus
Reason for wanting to join: was in a good guild but a lot of them quit / play other games
Current league: loving it, new skills, new content, no bugs good launch
looking for a non silent discord to have a chat and joke with while playing, and some partying up for completions.

IGN: Ceredorth
Game experience: Been playing on and off since open beta
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for people to play with and to have great experiences with.
Any additional information/comments : I look forward to hearing from you and finding new people to play this game with!
bump
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info