<Malicious Empire> RECRUITING ALL PLAYERS - SC Temp League Guild

IGN: BidenGetsMeHard
Game experience: 7 years
Reason for wanting to join: looking for a good friendly community.
Any additional information/comments : I will be on very frequently, and i like to think i know a fair bit about the game. Thanks!
bump
IGN:TryMyBesty
Game experience: zoom zoom
Reason for wanting to join: community
Any additional information/comments : discord me
bump
IGN: BeafyBoii
Game experience: Started back during Incursion, played all through Delve and Betrayal then took a break and am starting again with Ultimatum.
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for social and end game focused guild. That you guys?
Any additional information/comments : Not much. I'm a friendly guy who likes to play between when I get off of work and before the rest of the family gets home during the week EST. I'm sick of playing in silence by myself, looking for a group of mature people to chat with and get help from doing end game.
IGN: _Kyroh
Game Experience: This is my first league
Reason for wanting to join: I've been sinking way to much time into the game so I wanted to join a community around helping each other out to experience the end game with a group.
Any additional information/comments: I play around 6 hours a day looking to learn a lot from experienced players and have a good time.
bump
IGN: GeorgeNiss12
Game experience: Currently playing my first character, did not look at guides but still going strong in act 10 as a lvl 69 trickster.
Reason for wanting to join: I want to play with other people in a nice community, looking for a good time and want to invest time in this game.
Any additional information/comments : I hope that we can have a great time :)
IGN: Stonkstank
Game Experience: This is my first league, I have a level 79 Juggernaut from following a guide.
Reason for wanting to join: Want to learn about the endgame stuff and play with other people
Any additional information/comments: N/A
IGN: Ultimatumbao
Game experience: 8 years
Reason for wanting to join: Looking for an active guild to be apart of, and maybe run group things with...
Any additional information/comments : I'm a famed raider in wow, so sometimes my play time comes down due to wow, but most of the time I average 10-20 hours a week.. if not more..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info