7L Blade Flurry - Ashrend, Gull & Flow Untethered - No Unrealistic Buffs/Abyssus -3mil DMG vs Shaper

A Message to Players with Strong Elitism
Spoiler

This is my personal build in Standard league which I have no intention to compete with anyone. I play for fun and have little time to play in any temporary league which requires repetitive start over.
All in all, lets not forget that this is a game and behind every gameplay you watch and judge, there is a human being that shares a huge passion for gaming. We are all playing the same amazing game.

A special thanks to AlexanderTheGrape
Spoiler

In PoE, everyone is crazed about boasting their DPS which sadly, includes myself. This guy managed to highlight the most important aspect of making a build and sharing with the community, the realistic sustainable DPS. Taking this into consideration and starting with this item showcase, I have totally remove non-sustainable buffs, Abyssus buffs, etc. to factor the DPS. Meaning to say, no more horseshit but realism only this thread.

My Blade Flurry Slayer Capabilities
Spoiler
-Immune to Bleeding
-Immune to Stun and Bleeding
-Extreme Burst Movement
-80% Effective Critical Chance
-Several Layer DMG Mitigation
-Absolute Balance Between Defense and Offense
-Consistent Instant Leech
-Easy Guardians, Uber Atziri and Shaper Feat
-Life build with Melee Damage on Full Life support gem compatibility
-Easily 100% physical reflect proof

My Build Weakness
Spoiler
-Unable to do No Leech + Reflect Map
-Slow Normal Movement
-5.5k Life only
-Melee
-Unable to have high life regeneration
-Mana issue because 7-linked BF has huge mana consumption (unless Soul Taker is used)
-Expensive (This is not a build anyway -It's ITEM SHOWCASE)

[3.0] Absolute Balance Blade Flurry - End-Game STD Gears (Just Updated!)
Spoiler

Easy Apocalypse Loop swap with Sibyl's Laments since I have overcapped Elemental Resistance. 100% Physical DMG Reflect Proof with this. Without this item, 85% Physical DMG Reflect proof.

3.0 Sustainable & Realistic Effective DPS vs Shaper - Path of Building Code (Copy the link directly and paste into the import of Path of Building.
https://pastebin.com/r3YpRRe4

[3.0] Blade Flurry Speedster & Party Buffer - End-Game STD Gears (NEW)
Spoiler

This build provides shrine buffs to the whole party while able to go insanely speedy with The Flow Untethered unique every 13 seconds. Couple that with Onslaught and Vaal Haste, this setup absolutely rocking the party plays. [Warning: Never Rush Ahead of Leader in Party]

Bandits Choice
Spoiler
-Side with Bandit Lord Alira (Crit Multiplier + Ele Resistances)

Slayer, Blade Flurry, Life Build, Uniques Synergies - The Details
Spoiler

Overkill Damage Leech as Life Interaction with Atziri's Acuity

As of 3.0, Atziri Acuity has been retroactively changed from "Leech Instantly From Crit" to "Gain Life and Mana from Crit". Now, what does this means? From now onwards, Acuity will no longer allows you to leech life through crit and instead uses the mechanic of Gain. If you haven't notice, Slayer's Endless Hunger node only allows the overkill damage become life leech. Since Acuity now provides Gain Life, both of this item and the ascendancy node do not synergies anymore. However, I just want to press my opinion that Acuity is still a strong item since it still allows you to have Life regeneration while Vaal Pact does not.

Now, lets look at Vaal Pact and why it's different from Acuity. Vaal Pact set the condition Life Regeneration has no effect. This condition eventually becomes a final checker for all sorts of life regeneration effects. In other words, Overkill Damage is Leeched as Life get voided by this checker and won't work as a result. Acuity and Vaal Pact has a major difference. One allows you to have gradual leech effect from overkill and another does not.

Melee Damage on Full Life & Endless Hunger & Life Build

The synergy between Melee Damage on Full Life and Slayer's Endless Hunger allow my build to use Melee Damage on Full Life despite it is a life based build. The Blood Rage has totally get nullified by the high regen from Endless Hunger. To top that, using Acuity allow us to get instant full life despite my character being attacked. The build attacks will still dish out the damage based on the Melee Damage on Full Life support substantially. The support gem gives a huge boost to DPS.

The following is what I wear/select, if there is double reflect mod on my map.
(Note that, Slayer can do double reflect mods with Headsman node)

a) Pantheon - Soul of Yugul
b) Sibyl's Lament Unique Ring
c) Slayer - Headsman - Ascendancy Node

Synergy Between The Gull & The Flow Untethered Uniques.

The amazing thing about these two is that, they compliment with each other really well. The Flow Untethered can reduce the internal cooldown of anything that includes the spawning of Lesser Shrines from The Gull. This reduction can be up to 20% that translate to lesser 4 seconds for Lesser Shrine to spawn from monster killing. Generally, while you map with The Gull, you will see another shrine for every 16 seconds and each of them last for 30 seconds. This is wonderful specifically in a non-stop and multi buffings to yourself and party. On top of that, The Flow Untethered provides 20% more Action Speed which translate to amazing DPS burst. Imagine being The Flash in Path of Exile.

My Youtube Channel

Gameplay Videos
Spoiler
Million DPS - Life Blade Flurry VS T17 Shaper Realm Showdown - Full Clear
https://youtu.be/U4N-kYnueRk

Pinnacle of End Game Blade Flurry Slayer vs Shaper
https://youtu.be/JyZqBYEf4Gs

Deathless Life Blade Flurry vs Two T16 Vaal Temple Map ft. Twinned Boss - 6 Ultimate Final Bosses
https://youtu.be/f4KhqVCyj9A

Last edited by Aalhamas on Nov 4, 2017, 1:29:04 AM
Last bumped on Apr 2, 2018, 7:37:49 AM
Reserved
Last edited by Aalhamas on Apr 23, 2017, 11:59:44 PM
Reserved
Last edited by Aalhamas on Apr 23, 2017, 11:59:24 PM

Updated with this new overpowered amulet!

insane gears and build mate
ign:JaqenHghar

warbands
"
donong wrote:
insane gears and build mate

Thanks!
Updated with new T16 Phoenix and Chimera fight gameplay footage!

Come and visit my channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCua6GRuOM9EEvyLbSvHu90Q
Man, I'd like to see this kinda stuff done without dat mirrored gear. I mean, ammy is fine, but that dagger just takes stuff to a new level. Also, i think you should try voidheart for bosses that aren't immune. It takes stuff to a new level.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
Etherfire wrote:
Man, I'd like to see this kinda stuff done without dat mirrored gear. I mean, ammy is fine, but that dagger just takes stuff to a new level. Also, i think you should try voidheart for bosses that aren't immune. It takes stuff to a new level.

Hi Etherfire. I've tried before with the exact items setup but with Bino dagger. It carried me to T12 and beyond that it's a wall of brick. Either I hit the mobs forever with the lack of clearing speed efficiency or die trying against insane boss at high tier maps. The only way to boost up the DPS without a mirrored weapon for Reave is equipping an Abyssus. However, it's asking for one-hit KO and it's really a bad choice to use with in T15 and above.

Is Voidheart really that amazing even without taking a single nodes of DoT on the skill tree? I would love to try it! lol
Oh yeah, voidheart is definitely that amazing. I tried it out in prophecy. Just by how it feels, voidheart gives damage equivalent to abyssus. I should mention that i was using the assassin poison/bleed nodes. But even without that it's pretty OP. Remember, the warchief totem also applies bleed and poison stacks along with your attacks, so your DoT damage is pretty crazy.

And that's another thing I want to mention. Keep a 4l for ancestral warchief. You'll nearly double your single target dps. Not joking.

I'm pretty sure that using a 350pdps dagger with voidheart would give the same dps as your char. Just remember to get a legacy one.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info