GOD DAMN LABYRINTH

"
Nizreb915 wrote:
Everyone knows what you think siochan. Not a day goes by. I get the impression you just like to complain.

OP: sounds like you need more RAM. I was having the same problem until I went from 2 gigs to 8 gigs.

Poe is 32 bit right?
The labyrinth is great. As optional content. Itemize its rewards and everyone can be happy.
It's not RAM. I have 16GB and I get these disconnects way too often. If I look at my latency meter it looks like a porcupine. Even though it says 10ms - 15ms the line has spikes all the way down it. Quite often I'll get a "Unable to deserialise packet with pid #####" error when trying to change areas in the Labyrinth.

There's definitely something wrong there. They've obviously been fiddling with something since 2.3.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Dr Who (Tom Baker, 1976).
well, I don't HATE the lab, I think it's interesting, it's just annoying being forced to go through it to get the ascendancy class. and about disconnecting, I have 8GB RAM already, could be my internet connection, but I never really had problems with it...
I was still alright with the challenges this league. But after dying in Uber Labyrinth which took me 45 minutes because of a cheap Boss Arena/Fight. (Increased Damage Taken Trap and Izaro being able to take a chunk of your life easily... killed me in 1 shot)

I've lowered my standards now to just 24 Challenges. I won't be able to get to 36 with how taxing the game is now IMO for me... so yeah. I'm dead inside now. Drop Rates getting worse unless you get more maps. The XP got reworked also made playing the game just more easily to get burnt out.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.

To the OP.

Don't let the GGG fanboys fool you.

The problems with the disconnects etc. aren't with your computer.

The problems are solely on GGG's end.

"
Rayzabladez wrote:

To the OP.

GGG has admitted there are problems. Recently. So It could be either or either of you.
"
LOOZING wrote:
"
Rayzabladez wrote:

To the OP.

GGG has admitted there are problems. Recently. So It could be either or either of you.
Oh and most know I'm a big big big fan of ggg.
Yeah, yeah, its annoying to have to go through the lab thrice to get 6 Ascendancy points. But I really don't get all the complaints... its ONCE per difficulty. ONCE. For something like 20 mins each. That's ONE hour combined. Most of you guys (including myself of course) have over 1000 hours of playtime in this game, so what difference does one more hour levelling make?

The uber lab on the other hand is great. Everyone who severely hates against it must, I assume, either have the motorical skills of a toddler or play a 3k hp glass cannon that gets one-shot by Izaro on a regular basis.
"
TriniGamer wrote:
The botters just want more dry lake to farm since the botters can't farm lab properly.

Most of the complaint from labs are generally people who are botters.

Wait... What???

Troll detected!!!

Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info