Has anyone bought the Blade Sentry Pet?

Lab is pretty derided has anyone bought the pet that can follow you around all the time and remind you of it? Well now is the time it's on sale. Hahaaaa
Git R Dun!
Last bumped on Jun 29, 2016, 6:08:22 PM
There is an hilarious bug sometimes when you log in town where this pet actually have the normal size for a couple of seconds. The horror for some people I guess (I don't mind those tbh, they are the least dangerous traps of the labyrinth).
I think I'm going to get it and just stay in town afk all day.
LOL imagine running lab with that pet? That little bastard following around you constantly...

I would get PTSD.

I THOUGHT I BEAT YOU TRAP... I THOUGHT I BEAT YOU.
No but I can't understand why GGG keeps putting more useless mtx on sale that nobody is going to buy anyways.

Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Blade Sentry: Daddy Chris. Why does everybody want the Frog Brothers to be bigger while everybody runs away from me?
Chris: Well...
Blade Sentry: *sad puppy eyes*
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
"
Blade Sentry: Daddy Chris. Why does everybody want the Frog Brothers to be bigger while everybody runs away from me?
Chris: Well...
Blade Sentry: *sad puppy eyes*

awww, poor dear

Does it make a 'bzzzt' sound if your golem runs through it?
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
have 2 of them, bought full price because i'm an idiot.

they could be bigger though for that price.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
TriniGamer wrote:
No but I can't understand why GGG keeps putting more useless mtx on sale that nobody is going to buy anyways.

"buy our mtx and thank you for your support" is just in the wrong order, probably due to ggg being on the wrong side of the earth where everything is the other way around.

players buy mtx so other players see that they supported the game. some (like you probably) pitty them for it, some are grateful.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:

"buy our mtx and thank you for your support" is just in the wrong order, probably due to ggg being on the wrong side of the earth where everything is the other way around.

players buy mtx so other players see that they supported the game. some (like you probably) pitty them for it, some are grateful.

Yeah except for the part for where I actually have $60 USD worth of useless cosmetics on my account aswell where I was tricked into buying because it looks terrible on certain classes since there is no dressing room in POE mtx in game store you know like every other normal modern game on the planet that is asking for your money?

yeah wouldn't expect you to understand though seeing as you missed the point of my entire post about "useless mtx" that nobody wants, which you for some very strange reason seem to believe I am calling all mtx useless that nobody wants.

Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 29, 2016, 12:20:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info