Eternal orbs.. Should they come back?

"
Pewzor wrote:
With meta mods on masters, bringing back eternals will be one of the retardedest decision ever form GGG.

And like I said before, eternals ultimately kills exalt sink. Just like the retarded glyph's mark, they spend only like 3k exalts and made 2 million exalts from just mirror service and flipping exalts/mirrors, and all the currency goes to them ultimately because of eternals allowing them to craft 6x T1 for very little investment. And guess what 9 outta 10 they probably converted their 2 million exalts to cash when they quit PoE...

Good thing GGG isnt stupid, and finally took it out.

I think you're missing the point of the thread:

I wanna know people's ideas on how to bring back a similar form of eternal orbs that WOULD NOT ruin the game with the "retarded glyph mark" example. If eternal orbs were just reintroduced that would be stupid. Im suggesting that people think of ideas that bring back the idea of eternaling gear that isnt just bought instantly, or readily avaliable to any trader. It needs to be introduced in a manner where people debate if its even worth doing the challenge to get the possibility to eternal an item, that way players who like to play self-found and such will have the ability to progress in the game rather than meeting a point in which they can no longer scale out.

For example a good idea that was suggested was limiting the amount of time a item can be mirrored making it not so profitable for anyone who is trying to take advantage of eternals for selling mirror-worthy gear. If an idea like this is paired with a very difficult challenge in order to obtain a chance at eternaling an item I feel like they could be reintroduced.
Last edited by Victor5457 on Jun 28, 2016, 5:21:40 PM
ii would love to welcome back the not-so-eternal orbs.
Bring them back as they was, increase the droprate, add a "eternaled"-Flag if used on an item.
That flag means "Can't be mirrored and/or Corrupted".
> Alt Arts for Sale: /view-thread/3260276

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!
Last edited by Doe on Jun 29, 2016, 5:49:21 AM
"
Bring them back as they was, increase the droprate, add a "eternaled"-Flag if used on an item.

Perfect! Dooo eeeet and listen to the ruler!
No Problem,
Exile
"

this
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
"

This.

I just wanna finish my items for personal use, Mirror Lords can do whatever. Perfect solution.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
"

This.

I just wanna finish my items for personal use, Mirror Lords can do whatever. Perfect solution.

100% support this idea for this reason. I just want to be able to enjoy crafting.
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
IMO, Eternal Orbs weren't the problem mirrors were.
"

I think this is a awesome idea, people could progress their gear effectively and it would eliminate many problems that were associated with eternal orbs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info