Game Mechanics - Questions and Answers

Does the "30% reduced Earthquake Duration" helmet enchant reduce poison/bleed duration caused by earthquake?
How does the less duration support gem interact with poison/bleed duration?
Does the Twin Terrors passive 75% increased weapon critical chance effect the projectile portion of frost blades or just the initial melee hit?
Do the rarer prophecies like the 5 link, 6 link, and chance orb -> unique have a difficulty requirement? I'm wondering if you have to basically get to end game to get certain ones.
If I have Emberwake equipped, will the proliferation of ignites from Elemental Proliferation and Beacon of Ruin stack? Ie, if I ignite my main target, will surrounding targets (assuming they are within radius of both) get 2 ignites?

If I have Consuming Dark equipped, is my ignite damage (assuming a hit ignites) calculated before or after the fire conversion?
Last edited by qwe4rty on Jul 4, 2016, 9:31:13 PM
1. No. You either Proliferate, or you don't.
2. After, of course. Conversion occurs on the attacker-side as nearly the first step, Ignite's base Damage is calculated after defender-side modifiers.
If I've got flasks that replenish charges when I take a critical hit. Will I get charges if the enemy rolls a crit and I block it using a shield? Does it still count as receiving a critical hit?
Guess nobody posted since my last question, but I have a new one. What happens if I use a Stibnite Flask(+100% evasion rating) with the Iron Reflexes passive? Does it have no effect or do I get an armor boost?
Does the Mature modifier (Harvest crops in areas have an extra chance to to grow higher tier plants) with the watchstones stack?

As its worded like extra chance meaning +1, it kinda refers to rolling a second time, then adding another watchstone meaning +1 again.
Have the answers to any of this changed over the years?

Specifically, i was confused by the answer that said that poison was affected by skill duration increases, when, as far as i know, Viper Strike specifically mentions that is is affected (implying it does affect it for that skill). Does poison get affected by skill effect duration by default, no matter what applied that poison?
Do sources of inc damage taken (shock, withered, etc) fall into the same additive category as Cycling Damage Reduction? The wording would suggest yes. Just wondering if the wording is misleading and the Cycling is its own special thing.
ign: aan_allein_daishan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info