[2.6][HC-SC]CHAMPION inexpensive Cyclone.League starter build.Uberlab farmer

This build can T15-16 maps\uber atziri\THE SHAPER ?
NOPE u cant do "Shaper, uber aziri and t15-16 Maps only trash and only if thay not to strong...

i playing right now with a +30ex gear!

Maybe with +100ex gear you can do everything^^

I can farm uberizaaro but not with keys (hardmod) so i try to level more and get more items.
"
Garrr wrote:
NOPE u cant do "Shaper, uber aziri and t15-16 Maps only trash and only if thay not to strong...

i playing right now with a +30ex gear!

Maybe with +100ex gear you can do everything^^

I can farm uberizaaro but not with keys (hardmod) so i try to level more and get more items.

Can you post your offensive and defensive stats?
Would you prefer basalt flask or stibnite flask for this. I am using stibnite which saved me hundred of times but i am also thinking basalt now.

By the way here is my gear:

Spoiler

I can't link my jewels here, but here is my passive tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQDAAAGAdwDhwSxBS0GIAvBDHMNjRDwFCAUcRR1FewV9hjbGj4bqhutIWAj9iT9KS4ppSyUMHwxsDWSNe867UMxRJ5Hfkp9SshNklBHUUdTu1cNV5dYdVuvXz9gQWIXYnljcGVNaGVr1G6qbzt0oHTtdPF313fjeA15aHsUe9R8uH11gTqBQYIHhJSE2Yd2iXGK8I19lWajiqluqs2tjbGztfK5Hb02vqe_1cAawQTBi8jcypDL9c9-0iHTftRS2L3ZYdl82sHcveOf5FHnD-dU6UbsXO4O7w7xrPIv8kHyWvOb_MX-uv_e?accountName=Oxygenjunkie&characterName=Therferon_Cyclone

Looking for suggestions on gear improvements.

I am 87 on Essence standart and its going pretty good, can do %90 of the bosses out there. Pretty tanky, especially vs physical attacks can do uber lab easily even at 4.5k hp.

Theres odd thing with conc effect though. Most of the time i end up using increased aoe instead of conc effect even vs bosses because it performs better.

IGN: LadyAlistra
Last edited by Oxygenjunkie on Sep 15, 2016, 6:22:25 PM
How are you guys handling hexproof maps or transitioning from not using a mana pot?

Current Gear (ESC)
Spoiler

hi, im new to PoE. im doing this build, good so far, i want to know when to pick Fortify in ascendancy and what do u think of using these uniques swords Hyaon's Fury Legion Sword 1 to 596 lightning damage or Rebuke of the Vaal Vaal Blade or Scaeva Gladius, thanks for the build btw
Last edited by PathOfExileVzla on Sep 16, 2016, 10:19:53 AM
"
Montblac wrote:
How are you guys handling hexproof maps or transitioning from not using a mana pot?

Current Gear (ESC)
Spoiler

To handle hexproff maps you need 1 mana leech affix in any item ,like rare ring or gloves or amulet,and also this helps you sustain mana
Im curious, what would be the dps difference if a person did not go crit? and used a tree like this or similar?

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAQBeAdwCEQMnA4cFLQguDHMQ8BHVFCAUcRUgFewZjhm0Gj4bqhutIWAj9igqKS4ppS2DLlMwfDGeMbA1kjXvOuE67T38QzFEnkTSR35Nkk3jUEdTu1cNV5dYY18_YEFjF2NwZU1ngGhlbbRvO3TtdPF343gNeWh673sUfLh9dYE6gUGCB4TZivCLT4zPjX2UuJVml3mjiqPnpleoB6lusbO18rkdvTa-p7_VwBrBBMEHwYvEgsbYypDL9dIh02_TftRS137Yvdl82sHcveRR5w_pRu2D7w7vevGs8i_yQfJF8lrzm_ZI9qP-Cv6P_ro=

the tradeoff would be increase in life, about 150% increase flat damage but the loss of most crit stuff.
"
Ichthus wrote:
Im curious, what would be the dps difference if a person did not go crit? and used a tree like this or similar?

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAQBeAdwCEQMnA4cFLQguDHMQ8BHVFCAUcRUgFewZjhm0Gj4bqhutIWAj9igqKS4ppS2DLlMwfDGeMbA1kjXvOuE67T38QzFEnkTSR35Nkk3jUEdTu1cNV5dYY18_YEFjF2NwZU1ngGhlbbRvO3TtdPF343gNeWh673sUfLh9dYE6gUGCB4TZivCLT4zPjX2UuJVml3mjiqPnpleoB6lusbO18rkdvTa-p7_VwBrBBMEHwYvEgsbYypDL9dIh02_TftRS137Yvdl82sHcveRR5w_pRu2D7w7vevGs8i_yQfJF8lrzm_ZI9qP-Cv6P_ro=

the tradeoff would be increase in life, about 150% increase flat damage but the loss of most crit stuff.

I'd be interested in this as well. You should try it out and let us know!

I'm loving the build so far at lvl 86. I haven't really run into much issue with damage scaling or sustaining mana. Early on mana was an issue, but I just fixed that with temp jewelry...the build scales well once you're dishing out enough damage.

My chance to hit seems a bit low, I think that's the only area that I think could really use some improvement. Not sure if this is a weakness of the build or just in my gearing.
Ok so i gave it a shot using the tree below I am level 85.

http://poedb.tw/us/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQAAAHcAhEDJwOHBS0McxDwEdUUIBRxFSAV7Bm0Gj4bqhutIWAj9igqKS4ppS2DLlMwfDGwNZI17zrtPfxDMUSeRNJHfk2STeNQR1O7Vw1Xl1hjXz9gQWMXY3BlTWeAbbRvO3TtdPF343gNeWh673y4fXWBOoFBggeE2Yrwi0-Mz419lWaXeaOKo-emV6gHqW6xs7XyuR29Nr6nv9XAGsEEwQfBi8SCypDL9dIh02_TftRS137Yvdl82sHcveRR5w_pRu8O73rxrPIv8kHyWvZI9qP-j_66

To make this change i ended up changing one of my swords from crit version to straight physical damage version, But i increased my DPS by about 4k

They are both pretty similar with the biggest difference being the cost of weapons. Crit swords tend to cost more than reg one handed swords.

Here is my gear, the unique sword does decent dps but also gives me mana leech. I spent about 40 chaos on the other sword, but still cheaper than high end crit swords which go for 2-3 exalts and more.

The build will definitely cost less to build (mainly from less expensive swords)
Last edited by Ichthus on Sep 19, 2016, 4:50:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info