Experience at high lvl

"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
^goals

My goal is to have fun. second im not having fun I stop. granted ive taken a couple to 95 but they are few and far between. plus when they handed out exp like candy lol

Anyway you guys need to stop whining about this. you either enjoy build and will play it at 1% A MAP or 5%. Shouldn't make a difference IMO. Or not.

I would feel a little incomplete if I didn't hit 100. Especially since I've gotten to 99 and 62%... I mean, I'll do it, but hard to find motivation right now with these numbers that I'm seeing.

Regardless of how much it gives, it does say a lot when Gorge/Lake/Plat are the actaul end game and people don't care too much about Red Maps. I love rolling Red Maps. I get an e-boner when I see 40% Pack Size, trust me. But at some point you ask yourself wtf you're doing and why you aren't drooling on your keyboard doing a Gorge.

At 97. I find waterways to be more efficient than the aforementioned. However there is the cost of said maps and the trouble of maintaining them.
IGN:Flickfrap
"
LoPan wrote:
At 97. I find waterways to be more efficient than the aforementioned. However there is the cost of said maps and the trouble of maintaining them.

Oh that's right, you are correct.

Yeah, sadly I bought many Waterways when I was maybe 98 and like 80% or something and ran all of them. Definitely best map per hour of experience I've had.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
"
LoPan wrote:

Oh that's right, you are correct.

Yeah, sadly I bought many Waterways when I was maybe 98 and like 80% or something and ran all of them. Definitely best map per hour of experience I've had.

Yeah just a tad less linear than the others but more xp and still very easily 100%

Although w certain mods the ice boss can be dangerous for some builds. Plateau is just mindless clear speeds with no worries for just about anyone/build.
IGN:Flickfrap
I can see it now: They make it easier to get to level 100, then all of the people who got to 100 during the "Great Depression" (as they will call it) will bitch about how all the newfags have "fake 100s". I wish I had pants so I could shit them.
"900 runs Vol - 1 brittle emperor and 0 exalted orbs. that game best for slave. best for spend time."
-1ndig0
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
^goals

My goal is to have fun. second im not having fun I stop. granted ive taken a couple to 95 but they are few and far between. plus when they handed out exp like candy lol

Anyway you guys need to stop whining about this. you either enjoy build and will play it at 1% A MAP or 5%. Shouldn't make a difference IMO. Or not.

1. Maybe people have fun leveling their heroes to 100. Who are you to judge how another player has fun in this game.

2. Nobody forced you to come into this thread. The title is pretty clear (not even a click bait title) what it's about. If you don't want to listening to the "whining" stay your butt out of the thread. Whining about the same old thing gets old, but whining about others whining about the same old is what then? lmao

+1

I'm more tired of whiners complaining about other whiners, than the whiners themselves...
Just stay away from the threads already!
Last edited by Entropic_Fire on Oct 26, 2016, 8:25:22 PM
Oh my god, when you get to higher level you have to play more to get next level. WTF is this shit?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Jun 27, 2016, 2:45:49 PM
"
Entropic_Fire wrote:
Top three maps for xp/hour at level 99 in 2.3.1:

Number three: T9 Gorge chains, max ~28m/hr sustained

Number two: T13 Waterways+bloodlines chains, max ~30m/hr sustained

and coming out at number one with the best xp/hr in the game at level 99 right now:

T8 Canyon chains with 'fan farming strategy', max ~33m/hr sustained

Sustained means we maintained this rate for at least 5 maps straight loaded back to back. These rates were measured in 3-6 person groups with at least one aura support and two dps.

For the canyon maps we put two people near left wall, two people near right wall, with one dps and aura bot in the center. Everyone clears their lanes in parallel, trying to maintain a straight line across the map so everyone stays in xp range. Clears take less than a minute so this is a fairly expensive way to level, but I haven't seen anything faster yet. Someone in the mid 80's got ~550m/hr when we measured that 33m/hr at level 99.

Waterways might actually come out to the cheapest net cost/xp when you compare the three, but only because the map returns you can get will sell for a lot more than the returns you get with the other options.

That Canyon method sounds really fucking good.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
The penalties only really penalize the low end of players on the 100 list. All they do is basically weed out those poor souls who take all league long to reach 100, they have little impact on the racers.

"
Xtorma wrote:
The penalties only really penalize the low end of players on the 100 list. All they do is basically weed out those poor souls who take all league long to reach 100, they have little impact on the racers.

penalties are the same for everyone racers get the same xp as any other player.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info