Prophecy HC rank 2, 100lvl, Council LA,pierce,AOE

Why your tree for Deadeye has Piercing Shots? PP ascendancy along with Pierce gem is more than enough, even for offscreen.
"
charlyy wrote:
Can you do uber atziri/uber lab izaro with this?
No Maligaro+Ratskin seems like a big dmg loss, is the difference noticeable for you?
Also what is your buffed and non buffed critchance/crit dmg?
Furthermore, would this work with voltaxic as well?

atziri ez,uber HC league i think no. Rats - without resists,int, life, maligaro - shit unique now. Rats can give you clear speed, but look at my gear and think, how u can get more resist + int from this. Crit chance with charges 57% + diamond flask.
this work with voltaxic in deadeye variant, but voltaxic now so bad bow.I think voltaxic - exp variant
Last edited by NoLifeGrind_Pela on Jun 28, 2016, 9:34:43 PM
"
ojejku wrote:
Why your tree for Deadeye has Piercing Shots? PP ascendancy along with Pierce gem is more than enough, even for offscreen.

pierce from deadeye give crit chance + projectile's back. You can drop with deadeye pierce passives from tree and then u have 100% pierce on screen, and 50% pierce chance for offscreen.
Last edited by NoLifeGrind_Pela on Jun 28, 2016, 9:31:50 PM
Grats on 100. I like this build, currently 71 with it in PHC (raider version) just destroying everything. I dislike chain and much prefer this setup. Really like the cursing with herald of ice as well.
What about pathfinder vs raider? Any pros or cons ?
Hey why not using Light Pen?
"
What about pathfinder vs raider? Any pros or cons ?

deadeye give alot dmg + aoe + proj. In passivve tree with deadeye u dont need pierce passives
raider give alot MS/AS/Some dmg + evasion and is very important raider give frenzy charge's gain. In passive tree with raider u dont need onslaught passives.

Pathfinder give some ms/little bit AS + dmg from flasks and some penetration. You need remove atziri flask and take vinktar, with pathfinder u dont have core for this build frenzy or aoe or extra proj. But with pathfinder, reflekt for you not a problem. ( With pathfinder u need passive's from tree and pierce and onslaught)

I think end game raider>deadeye>pathfinder for my playstyle and my version for this build.
Last edited by NoLifeGrind_Pela on Jul 4, 2016, 7:37:20 AM
"
D_nasty wrote:
Hey why not using Light Pen?

u dont have slot for lightpen ( i remove AOE and put light pen for some maps with EQ + Lightning resist and EC) Light pen give alot dmg, but in this setup u dont need so much dmg ( u have already problems with reflekt, u need more aoe,ms,as and others stuff for clearspeed)
Hi gz with 100!

In other topic I whine alot about reflect rips. Then I realise what its Vaal Pact and higher level CWDT and it became a little easier.

But I missed this Sibyl's ring, should help me!

Also I think to try AA as 3rd aura (with Enlightens and that 4%+8% reduced mana nodes), should work (https://poe.mikelat.com/#nfHmil/tNrp.6_b) but in cost of missing some gems ofc (increase dura, spell echo, etc).

Anyway.
Now I hear this from HC player same Insane fact - in some cases (party setups) We Must REMOVE DPS, to not die, this is outrageously!
"
zxfx wrote:
Hi gz with 100!

In other topic I whine alot about reflect rips. Then I realise what its Vaal Pact and higher level CWDT and it became a little easier.

But I missed this Sibyl's ring, should help me!

Also I think to try AA as 3rd aura (with Enlightens and that 4%+8% reduced mana nodes), should work (https://poe.mikelat.com/#nfHmil/tNrp.6_b) but in cost of missing some gems ofc (increase dura, spell echo, etc).

Anyway.
Now I hear this from HC player same Insane fact - in some cases (party setups) We Must REMOVE DPS, to not die, this is outrageously!

u dont need AA u need some mana for place frostwall and kill singltarget (already have little problems with mana) playing without sibyl's ring is reflect rip.About drop damage in party ( cuz in party u can have alot ele auras/curses and other stuff, plus in party reflect mobs have alot LIFE and u can oneshot yourself. That why u need drop "DAMAGE" in party, not dps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info