IGN: O_Maxwell_O
Hi, I'm looking to join a guild.
IGN: Mordatorius
Build: RF Juggernaut
Hey would love to join if you guys still have space
IGN: redemptioncyka
ign name:shootmeplzz
age 35 highest charc{old witch} 68
Hi, I would like to join your guild if you still have space, my current character is a lvl 41 witch, and my highest is a lvl 78 Pathfinder.
IGN: LesInconnu
Hey I am interested in joining a guild that would not mind helping a newer player out. I play several games off and on. My personality could be described as Eccentric although there is probably no word in the English language that could accurately describe it. My one and only character is a lvl 2 Witch so I will probably have a lot of really dumb questions. This is not my first aRPG I have played alot of them including but not limited to (Diablo yes all of them, Champions of Norath, All things Baldurs Gate and all things Sacred). So if you would have me I am sure I would be a slightly beneficial game asset and a very interesting conversation piece in whatever chat app you prefer. (Plays the pity card) I also have one working arm so please be patient if I am running into any walls :P

Edit: guess I should put my current character name micmouW. I am also up to play anything else aswell with yall.
Last edited by micmou on Jun 17, 2017, 6:50:48 PM
Hey!

Is there still a spot open in the guild? Looking for some people to run through some maps with, got a couple of hours per day open for PoE atm.

IGN: TheseTotemsAreOld if there is an opening.

Greetings.
Hey there, new PoE player here. I sent you a PM, hope i can join too.
Hi, can I join your guild? my IGN : NAG_AAPOY

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info