Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[2.3] FB/BoR Ancestral Warchief | 3 Totems 360k+ DPS / 15k+ Armor / High Block / Budget!

Great build. I did all guardians with it. My pc crashes sometimes so I am afraid to try shaper but I think it is doable pretty easy. Also fairly cheap at first. The damage is so high that I use increased rarity and increased quantity instead of blood magic(totally unnecessary at higher levels) and added fire damage for t15 maps and bellow. Blood magic should be switched for Physical to Lightning if you need damage since totems only cost 25 mana and you can easily have hatred and Herald of Ash and still have enough mana to spam totems. For no hp/mana regen or 60% less regen I switch between Atziri's Promise and Divine Mana Flask. I did invest in legacy face breakers that cost me quite a bit but the damage is great even without it(with legacy fb damage for each totem is about 95k and that's without specific lab enchant). Also you can try to buy fb with temporal chains on hit which helps tremendously in regards to doing harder or dangerous maps if you can't afford legacy fb.

The only draw backs I found is totems have quite a long delay before they actually start attacking about a second maybe even longer and sometimes extremely strong enemys destroy totems before they even start attacking. Another drawback is short attack range of the totems(once they attack the area is huge but monster can be slightly out of activation range and totems wont attack).

Anyways I just love totems and this is definitely the strongest and my favorite totem build yet. Thanks for amazing build.
Just want to say thanks for posting this wonderful build! I've used it as a league starter three times, now (essence, essence hc, and breach), and it's by far the strongest and cheapest league starter I've ever tried. I love that the build is so flexible! I went with a five-link chest instead of rainbringer for hardcore and used a templar for perm. fortify, and it survived past 80 even with my poor Internet and relatively low amount of skill. Rocking like 60k dps per totem and capped res/block on my breach scion now, even without steel rings or other desirable items. I believe the total investment was only 20-30c, nicely spread out over the leveling process, and left me with a char very capable of grinding currency for future builds and strong enough to play with friends instead of being left behind.

If you ever revisit this build, I hope you will add an addendum describing how best to morph it into an end-game monster with a little currency investment. Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing future builds from you!

-Warcheap
[Deleted] Post about Scion passive points, because I didn't realise you can allocate a point in Ascendancy class to allow this to happen. i.e. Path of the duelist[/deleted]

Enjoying this very much so far ... level 49 and completed Cruel lab to get my 3 totems. Easiest levelling I've had in a class to this point ... hope the "power" continues into Uber lab and maps :)

Last edited by zedzed_uk on Jan 11, 2017, 3:35:46 PM
how far can this build carry us? Can it do all content? Is there a possible upgrade to gear?
I'm at lvl 60 a2 merciless right now, no struggle whatsoever yet.
"
sinub801 wrote:
how far can this build carry us? Can it do all content? Is there a possible upgrade to gear?
I'm at lvl 60 a2 merciless right now, no struggle whatsoever yet.

Poster above (TripleRiple) has said he has done guardians - so I assume it's good for most end game content.
lol how come that scion ascendancy's templar one is more OP than templar itself?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info