Labyrinth

I give up.

I hate the labyrinth.

I play a summoning witch because i'm not good at controlling my character, but minions are nearly useless in the labyrinth. The only way to not get killed by the traps is to move fast and have a good control over your character. I passed all the trials by taking my time, but that doesn't work in the labyrinth. A ton of stuff drops in each "room" map of the labyrinth but you can't portal out (wasted a scroll finding that out), so you can't pick anything up.

The labyrinth is the ultimate proof that POE is designed for speed player and only speed players. I read in the wiki that players can do the labyrinth in 30 minutes. That's about the time it takes me to do 1 "room". I'm not spending 8-12 hours on that labyrinth being frustrated over and over.

If you don't want casual players and completionists, just say so and i'll drop POE for ever, otherwise let players portal out to sell stuff and take breaks between labyrinth "rooms".
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2017, 3:48:47 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It does not take 30 mins to do a lab what the fuck.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
It does not take 30 mins to do a lab what the fuck.

"The Labyrinth takes an experienced player around 30 minutes to complete."
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Lord%27s_Labyrinth
Last edited by Paxmilitaris on Jun 23, 2016, 10:14:50 PM
LOL It takes me 5-7 mins per lab whoever is doing it in 30 mins is obviously doing it wrong and my labs are uber which I run at least 9 hours a day within a week.

Who the fuck wrote that I wanna laugh at them.

Hell my summoner last league did 5 min merc runs like if you're stuck there for 30 mins it means your build is awful or you aren't very good at looking where you are in the lab like everything / traps can be bypassed by movement skills including the uber you just quick silver out of it.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Jun 23, 2016, 10:48:31 PM
Umm... I_NO, you're spending hours and hours in order to get a 7 minute time.

The guy doing it once in 40 minutes is actually spending LESS time getting the 40 minute time.
"
Umm... I_NO, you're spending hours and hours in order to get a 7 minute time.

The guy doing it once in 40 minutes is actually spending LESS time getting the 40 minute time.

His reply proves he didn't read my post before replying.
Don't give up after one try. An average Lab room is much smaller than an average map - you wanna say it takes you 30 min to do a map?

You don't need to clean the room and pck up all the trash, since you cannot portal out. This is specifically designed to make the Lab less trivial and more of a risk / reward situation. The major rewards are in the end room - after you defeat the boss.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
Don't give up after one try. An average Lab room is much smaller than an average map - you wanna say it takes you 30 min to do a map?

You don't need to clean the room and pck up all the trash, since you cannot portal out. This is specifically designed to make the Lab less trivial and more of a risk / reward situation. The major rewards are in the end room - after you defeat the boss.

I gave up after dying 3 times just getting to the second silver key "room".
Yes, it can take me 30 minutes to do a map.
For me the lab is a risk / no reward situation.

I play slow and steady. I rarely use potions and when i need to drink a life potion i often just die before i can drink it.
The labyrinth is a game i wouldn't play. I made it trough the trials by going from one safe place to another and waiting to be healed to continue. The safe places are much harder to find in the Labyrinth. I never died by monsters, always by traps. Plus at the speed i play it would take me longer to get trough the whole labyrinth then i usually play in a day.
Don't give up, period. Overlevel, overgear, return back later.

Craft "bubbling of staunching" life flasks, that give you insta health / remove bleeding.

The Labyrinth is completely a L2P issue. Learn trap patterns to avoid them. Learn Izaro fight mechanics to know how to fight him. Learn layouts, so that you wont spend "30 mins" in a room. Check out the daily layout here, so that you wont backtrack much.

If the game was so easy everyone would complete everything on a first try, it would be pretty boring.

E:
or, you can just pay someone to rush you through... :/
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 24, 2016, 7:05:06 AM
You're telling him that eating a thousand sandwiches filled with poo will result in a love for poo sandwiches.

Some people just don't want to practice eating poo.

*and some of us refuse to visit Reddit. It's about self respect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info