Labyrinth

To complete guys... I think he means kill EVERYTHING and get all the keys, not just run from a room to another till you get to the last boss.
Last edited by SupaMF on Jun 24, 2016, 9:39:55 AM
"
Paxmilitaris wrote:
I give up.

I hate the labyrinth.

The labyrinth is the ultimate proof that POE is designed for speed player and only speed players. I read in the wiki that players can do the labyrinth in 30 minutes. That's about the time it takes me to do 1 "room". I'm not spending 8-12 hours on that labyrinth being frustrated over and over.

If you don't want casual players and completionists, just say so and i'll drop POE for ever, otherwise let players portal out to sell stuff and take breaks between labyrinth "rooms".

I hear you. I don't like the Labyrinth playstyle either, but it can be done!

Your profile shows that your witch is level 39. If that's the toon you're currently playing, just return in a few levels. It'll go much faster. I don't bother with Laby until I'm over level 60, but I would imagine it's quite tedious at lower levels.

Also, if you haven't seen it, just Google "labyrinth daily" and you'll find a Reddit post with screenshots of the current layout. I'm not sure if you want to fully clear each room (IMHO, more time = more chance of fatigue/boredom/mistakes), but knowing where the exits are can save a bit of time.
Currently there is an option that exists for players that do not want to play the lab:

Pay for a carry.

There is no shame in admitting that you do not excel at the playstyle that the labyrinth requires. It is a very different skill set.

Most people are selling labyrinth carries for very cheap. You could probably get a normal carry for free for like 2c max in league.

Remember: You don't HAVE to do the labyrinth and paying someone is so much easier than stressing over it.

Personally, I don't mind the labyrinth...but I can definitely see how it isn't everyone's cup of tea.
"
You're telling him that eating a thousand sandwiches filled with poo will result in a love for poo sandwiches.

No im just giving some practical advices on how to beat Lab, instead of your useless comments...

l2p
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"
You're telling him that eating a thousand sandwiches filled with poo will result in a love for poo sandwiches.

No im just giving some practical advices on how to beat Lab, instead of your useless comments...

l2p

I can cheese through the lab as well as any of you. Probably better. It's STILL a crap sandwich.

L2P
"
morbo wrote:
"

l2p

Learn to play means play in a play style that trivializes the Lab and don't play what you want basically.

Or make a fuck ton of money like me by learning economics 101.

Your basically missing the point. Any build that can run red maps should be equally able to do the Uber Lab. This isn't true its 2 basic games with different build requirements which is bad game design.
"
Currently there is an option that exists for players that do not want to play the lab:

Pay for a carry.

There is no shame in admitting that you do not excel at the playstyle that the labyrinth requires. It is a very different skill set.

Most people are selling labyrinth carries for very cheap. You could probably get a normal carry for free for like 2c max in league.

Remember: You don't HAVE to do the labyrinth and paying someone is so much easier than stressing over it.

Personally, I don't mind the labyrinth...but I can definitely see how it isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Thats the Main Problem, why so many People hate it... the Traps.
Buy to carries through the Lab means Kill the Dangerous Boss (Merci), but no one can help u avoid the Traps.

I hate the Lab two, because there is no Difference incoming Damage between a Lvl40 Char and a Lvl90. (Traps)
Thats the biggest Fail GGG made with this Stuff...

"

*and some of us refuse to visit Reddit. It's about self respect.

I'm with you there. Try this! :P

Edit: @OP Minions do just fine in the laby, even without the minion hp nodes they rarely die in there.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
Last edited by Shovelcut on Jun 24, 2016, 8:51:21 PM
"
LOL It takes me 5-7 mins per lab whoever is doing it in 30 mins is obviously doing it wrong and my labs are uber which I run at least 9 hours a day within a week.

Who the fuck wrote that I wanna laugh at them.

Hell my summoner last league did 5 min merc runs like if you're stuck there for 30 mins it means your build is awful or you aren't very good at looking where you are in the lab like everything / traps can be bypassed by movement skills including the uber you just quick silver out of it.

Chris Wilson said that a labyrinth run would take maybe 45 minutes to an hour.

One thing you may be forgetting is that you are a labyrinth expert. You've learned the patterns and know those patterns with little pause or thought. For example, you don't need to stare at each of the traps for a few minutes to try to plan out a route to get through them.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
working on something to make things easier. will keep people updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info