Wind and Thunder

I'm scared to even reply to this because it sounds like I'm saying "you're wrong", but that isn't the intent!

That said, I gave this another test locally. While the Galvanic Ribbon spawn can be fairly rare, it does spawn naturally. What I suspect may be occurring is you're encountering a Voltaic Guardian, which looks very similar (if not identical) to a Galvanic Ribbon.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Galvanic_Ribbon - You're looking for this guy
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Voltaic_Guardian - This guy looks very similar, but doesn't count!

I wish I could just say "Yeah, this is bugged.", but everything with this prophecy seems to be functioning correctly.

If you take a look at that image, could you tell which one is a Galvanic Ribbon and which one is a Voltaic Guardian? When you're fighting a rare mob, it gets a special name, so you can't easily confirm that it's the correct mob for the prophecy.

This is what is creating the confusion among players. Hopefully that image helps clear things up a bit!
"
Necx wrote:

@ Hartlin_GGG That picture don't show us anything we don't really already know. Can you try this on Current Live servers and see what we are facing? I mean I know you can spawn anything in your own build to test but this gives us nothing what you showed us.

Hey there, the picture wasn't meant to show anyone something they didn't already know, it was simply to illustrate that there is another variation of this monster that looks identical and uses the same skills. We've taken steps to alleviate this problem locally, which should be deployed in a future patch.

In the times that I've tested this, I've done it in a manner that a regular player would. I've entered maps via the map device, explored around the map killing things like any normal player would, and completed the prophecy legitimately.

All that said, I will pass along the feedback about this prophecy feeling too frustrating to complete - your feedback isn't falling on deaf ears!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info