Character and Balance Notes
- Added 3D art for the following Unique Items: Varunastra, Trypanon, Rat's Nest and Clayshaper.
- We have reset all sound volume sliders and the Reverb setting now that sound is working properly with the new sound system. Previous volume settings wouldn't result in a great audio environment. Reverb was reset because many users turned it off to try to help with sound problems we had just after launch. Now that it's all working, these settings have been restored so that everything sounds great. Feel free to change them as desired.
- When buying Mystery Boxes, you no longer have to repeatedly open the purchase screen after each purchase.
- More assets have been added to the preload system, further reducing stuttering during gameplay.
- Various updates and fixes have been made for game audio.
- The Chieftain skill Hinekora, Death's Fury has been changed to Physical Damage gained as Fire is granted when you or your totems have killed recently, not just when you have.
- Creating multiple mines with Vaal skills now correctly consumes souls for each use and checks that you have enough souls.
- Cooldown Recovery Speed no longer references traps on the character screen as it can apply to things other than traps now.
- Flasks will now correctly show as unusable if their level requirement is too high for the character.
- Changing a currency item stack's stack size now removes the custom note from that item.
- Prismatic Jewels now have the correct socketed art.
- Offerings to the Goddess now follow map-to-maker rules correctly. We also fixed a bug where it would not drop when the map maker was absent.
- The Offering to the Goddess item can no longer be corrupted.
- The Endgame Labyrinth treasure chest that drops Offering to the Goddess now only drops one rather than two.
- The payload-like gauntlet in the labyrinth now caps monsters spawns past a reasonable time for completing the gauntlet.
- Fixed various potential dead ends and progress blocking layouts in the Endgame Labyrinth.
- Added two more prophecies and one prophecy chain.
- The Hidden Vaal Pathways prophecy now triggers in any area you enter that can support a side area, rather than with a low random chance.
- The seal costs of Unique and Fated Unique prophecies have been reduced. They now occur less often, reducing the amount of backtracking in the end-game.
- The occurrence chances of various prophecies have been reduced with the goal of less backtracking in the end-game.
- Navali will no longer offer The Emperor's Trove. The original design intent was that only one could be used per run. We can't prevent multiple of these prophecies applying, and that ruins the intended rewards of the Labyrinth.
- Some prophecies have been disabled from triggering in problematic unique maps.
- Silver Coins will no longer be allocated to monsters that have no drops or use suicide attacks.
- Beyond portals for the Mysterious Invaders prophecy will now close when the pack has been killed.
- Prophecy monsters using Chaos Bombs now have a description showing this.
- The Nemesis of Greed prophecy is no longer available in Normal Difficulty.
- Fixed an exploit case with chain prophecies where players could get the final part of a chain after consuming that final part but not yet completing it.
- Fixed an exploit with Anarchy's End where you could partially complete it to get more divination card drops. Now, it will only drop as many cards as you have not already gained from a particular stage of the prophecy, until that stage is fully completed.
- Fixed an issue where a location's validity as a target prevented skills from being cast even when this skill did not require a target. For example, auras could be prevented from casting.
- Fixed a bug where some players could not get credit for completing Labyrinth trials.
- Fixed an issue where Conduit of Storms was described as Conduit of Frost.
- Fixed a bug where Hexproof monsters were immune to curses, rather than being Hexproof.
- Fixed an issue where Ancestral Totems displayed the wrong name. They now just display Totem.
- Fixed a bug where you could get additional block chance despite having the No Block Chance mod on Kongming's Stratagem.
- Fixed an issue where you could get the Frenzy charge buff icon with zero charges.
- Fixed a bug where Inspired Learning and Headhunter did not correctly steal mods from Volatile Blood monsters.
- Fixed a bug with Unbearable Whispers V, where it would sometimes be consumed and not spawn the boss.
- Fixed a bug where The Mysterious Gift prophecy could be fulfilled without granting the player a unique item. This stemmed from changing items in the vendor window after the criteria for the prophecy had been met.
- Fixed an issue where spectres in your hideout could summon an unlimited number of zombie minions by leaving and entering the hideout repeatedly.
- Fixed a memory issue with Blade Vortex.
- Fixed a bug introduced with the Taunt changes where self-targeting skills and heavily-scripted boss fights could be interrupted by taunts.
- Fixed a bug with the Echo of the Vaal from the Vaal Invasion prophecy, where if it used Freezing Pulse it could sometimes not use any other skills.
- Fixed a bug with The Aesthete's Spirit prophecy that could cause it to become impossible to complete.
- Fixed an issue where Trickster's Shade Form attack or cast speed bonus could be kept up permanently.
- Fixed an issue where some accounts could not complete the Activate Normal Waypoints challenge.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Bond of Chaos Bloodline beam's area of effect to be too large.
- Fixed a bug where the Animate Weapon duration mod on Jorrhast's Blacksteel did not work.
- Fixed a bug where prophecies could be consumed in Izaro's area, but would fail to trigger due to restrictions that prevent additional monsters in the area.
- Fixed a bug where some ranks for races would not appear on the player profile on the website.
- Fixed a bug where Word of Ire was affected by support gems.
- Fixed a bug where the achievement Releaser of Souls would not be awarded.
Last edited by Qarl on Jun 22, 2016, 12:56:45 AM
Last bumped on Jun 27, 2016, 11:31:43 AM
on Jun 21, 2016, 11:44:16 PM
on Jun 21, 2016, 11:44:48 PM
on Jun 21, 2016, 11:44:53 PM
on Jun 21, 2016, 11:45:00 PM
Nice list of bug fixes. Looking forward to less backtracking too.
Guides(old, not updated)
LL BV Trickster - /1699146
CoC Quill Rain - /1668121
Last edited by Caelsora on Jun 21, 2016, 11:45:42 PM
on Jun 21, 2016, 11:45:00 PM
IGN : Zakam
on Jun 21, 2016, 11:45:01 PM
on Jun 21, 2016, 11:45:06 PM
No slayer headsman bug fix gg
Last edited by hassattack on Jun 21, 2016, 11:47:59 PM
on Jun 21, 2016, 11:45:09 PM
on Jun 21, 2016, 11:45:17 PM
lacerate fix? T_T
on Jun 21, 2016, 11:45:39 PM