Development Manifesto: Prophecy Changes

I am missing Cadibro sooooo much!. Perandus was the best u made. This league is boring and annoying as fk
One more thing I would like to see is that we should either be able to invite Navali into our hideout (mission based on champion level) or to meet him in maps.
Last edited by nudle on Jun 21, 2016, 2:17:59 AM
Until when we will play those "leagues" which practically none I know gives a f**k ?
Please took a serious look at Standard else the things will start falling apart.
Warning posted.
I don't care. Can we talk about next league, please?
"
Vhlad wrote:
It better be rolled into the core game, along with all of the current fated uniques.

As a standard player I'm starting to feel really REALLY neglected.

Fated uniques suxx big time becouse of higher minimal lvl requirement.
Playing marauder @ Hardcore leagues

i wanted to thank you.
thanks allot for the hard work, my crapy 32 bit comp can play the games with almost no crashes.
GREAT WORK and thanks allot
Prophecy in Standard?
Yes please!
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
"
As a standard player I hate it when new leagues are coming out, If I want to play in them then I need to live with the huge server lags because everyone plays in these leagues. If I play in standard then when I want to buy things from other players they are almost always in the new league.. And when I ask them if they can switch league and sell me they don't react at all.. Ignore me. And now I have some really nice items I want to sell, Nobody buys them because?.. Everyone is in prophecy league.. So I'm not having fun in standard.. No fun in laggy leagues.. Why should I struggle playing with everyone or struggle funding my characters? I want to improve my characters and try some new builds.. Maybe a fire arrow build or herald of thunder/ice build.. Interesting out of meta builds that look interesting.. I have items I'm selling that are exalteds worth and they don't sell.. Even dough they have great reasonable price.. If you want to make standard players happy then either 1: somehow make leagues not laggy (GL) 2: make the leagues not as profitable as they are right now and make them more of a silly fun or 3: make a new gameplay mode that lets players do/get whatever they want so people can try things they plan on doing in the future.. Also before you think/say that no one will play in the other leagues because they can have whatever they want in this game mode I don't think this will happen because playing infinite currency/items mode will get boring fast but people will still come to it from time to time to confirm they're new build is indeed working.. Even if you won't do anything I asked please make it somehow fun for standard players when leagues are there.. We are alone here.

It has been stated since 4 years ago that standard is just a graveyard. Noone cares about SC.
GG GGG
"
Chris wrote:

This league is super easy to tweak and add content to, so we're going to continue to solicit and respond to feedback over the next couple of months. It's also a good candidate for being rolled back into the core game in some form afterwards, so we're keen to hit a balance that everyone likes.

Excellent news! I like the idea of making the way up to maps more interesting and don't mind the backtracking that much. As someone suggested, how about giving one free prophecy sealing per day if the prophecy is in one of the lower difficulty levels?

Don't know if it would be possible with the current tech, how about scaling up the monster level of the target map if you get a backtracking prophecy, based on the player level?
Like, the player is level 80, gets a prophecy to kill a rare on the beach in act 1 merciless. When the player enters the area, it's generated at monster level 75, having accordingly mods like a level 75 magic or rare map.

Hmm, too bad that people seemingly don't like Talisman. I really liked that freely configurable mini-boss fight on almost each map. Would love to see that to get added to Standard, oh well.
"
Chris wrote:

Slightly Higher Rewards
As a consequence of the reduction of occurrence of the Prophecies described above, the rate that more valuable Prophecies occur at is now around 20% higher.

More than half of the prophecies doesn't give you anything for completition, 0*1.2=0. They are fun for 1 time but then i just seal them away because it doesn't yield anything for my char and i am just wasting my time doing it.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info