Development Manifesto: Prophecy Changes

A lot of people who whine, can't reasonably express reasons for their frustration and(or) don't play game enough. Backtracking is not problem. It is good to have something to do other than farming maps 24/7

Problem with guaranteed unique is that reward is ALWAYS garbage. You need to make option for it, to be converted into random unqiue drop from the same unique prophecy.

Also instead of reducing cost, you need to enable one free seal/delete per day. A lot of those who complained simply didn't understand they can remove it. Laziness tax is example of good design, that was missunderstood by community.

3rd problem is that right now spending coins while leveling is punishing. Even new players can see that. And this is one of few reasons of valid complains. You need to asjust prophecy pool, and make you able to delete prophecies from past difficulty FOR FREE.
"
salsaroja wrote:
"
no ascendancy (lab) tweak news = thumbs down

The only sentence he underlined, mate.

"
Remember, this post was not the full patch notes for 2.3.1, just the Prophecy stuff.

O-O
Spoiler
I'm cautiously hopeful tyvm
Epic!!!
So does this mean that The Pair is finally going to be activated? I really really really want it.
tyvm bb grill love u <3
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Nice changes.

I'd like to see multiple prophecies able to modify a single area, IE: Spawn a Vaal side area and echo of Doedre in the same zone. I'm pretty sure (?) this currently can't happen, which is unfortunate.
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
Glad to see the "fix game breaking lagg" patch pushed back more.
When are you going to fix it Perandus Portal Effect, three of the months waiting for it...I would like to have it...
Could you GGG please do something to make this look like better than a watered down bloodlines league ? Been playin since years and i would say this is the less inspired and thrilling league you ever did... oh you can encouter this and that... ok, give us a tempest map, then give us at least a chance for that league's uniques, if no, then what's the point running it ? Really enjoying the core of poe since years but this time i feel i went back to standard, no real struggles, no excitement, rerolled 5 times in sc prophecy just because i'm trying to find some interest in poe but this time i have the feeling that you got lazy on mechanics and just try selling your shitty mistery boxes instead of keeping your community

Edit : And please add a feature so i dont get pm's 50 times a day asking for my wtf grasp gloves everyday on standard since i wont explore 120 tabs to sell them for 1c, think it's getting super frustrating for sc players
Last edited by Kreo on Jun 21, 2016, 12:50:59 AM
Chris, thanks for listening to the feedback, VERY happy to see these prophecy changes. Specifically the backtracking stuff. I appreciate your commitment to the community - cheers!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info