[2.3] Milking Molten Strike to the max - Aegis/Mjölner/Taming, Block/Spellblock cap, ~500k+ dps

@cavespro: Glad that u are having fun with it. I agree that the 7 endurance charges might be overkill sometimes, but it just feels good to facetank the boss smashes and the like. It would feel bad not to get them when you are practially next to all 3 of them. Also helps (slightly) to get to the ele weakness cap.
@Sidhuraj: Since Atziri cant be ignited, this build is pretty bad at killing her, it would take a long ass time.
Yeah I'm ele weakness cap with no charges, want to get more chaos resist seems to be the hard part. At -15 now so if I could just score some on a helm. I got a few 3 proj molten strike helms, ill try to roll later on
Iwould love to know how this build would work with a marador or shadow or even witch
@bomag:
Marauder: a juggernaut might work with some endurance chage/cwdt immortal call shenanigan, but probably not worth to make it block/aegis based, because u dont get spellblock conversion. So not really.
Witch: elementalist gets 100% ignite chance, that saves you a gem socket, and adds you even more dps. The freeze and shock is wasted, because you do small amounts of damage (just an incredibly large number of those small amounts)(and arc has base shock chance anyway). However, at best, that gem slot would be used on something like LMP, so your molten strike goes from 10->12 projectiles. Not really a big deal, and you (again) lose the spell block chance. Your starting position will also be gimped, you hardly want anything from the wtich starting nodes, or even around them. So no.
Shadow: nothing synergizes with it, so no.
Last edited by Febrile on Jul 20, 2016, 3:44:38 PM
Hi i play your build, i have question. You have lagg? fight with big pack monster?
@armanii84: change the network options to predictive. Yes, I sound like a heretic, but it helps a shitload, and its not like anything can really kill you.
Oh, and its not your internet that can't handle the load, its the server, thats why it helps. It will still lag somewhat in big packs (visible even in the youtube vid), but it helped me a shitload.
Last edited by Febrile on Jul 25, 2016, 12:26:49 PM
Quick update:
the recent (and as of yet, experimental) changes to multi-threading is a godsend for this build. Since it is similar to CoC builds as in the number of particles, the performance increases dramatically if you use the new experimental frame optimization.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info