Synergy - 175/200 Global & Temp Leagues Welcome,Casual Newbie Friendly Guild

I would like to Join. Playing since 2013. IGN: CritEKJungler
HI guys
Playing standard league Got 92 Gladiator 200k+ dps max block for attacks and spells ( aoe bleed physical cleave) Can do all t15 maps with most mods within 5 min runs... Did phoenix guardian so far...

I would love to play party end game maps and will adjust build if needed for party play.

Also got few more 85+ chars with free respeck.

IGN: DobriDabarDnevnoHrabar
Returning player looking to join a guild to add some fun to relearning the game. Have a few standard toons and have started one in essence SC (Kitchko IGN).
Would love to re-joing the guild !
Cheers lads !
It's that time again for a new season!

We've recently made some changes to the guild's management and operations to assure continuing growth and activity. If you are interested in joining our guild, please do so on our forums so we can track your application more efficiently: http://synergy-poe-guild.proboards.com/

For the quickest response: apply on our forums, then add and PM me in-game (IGN: The_Sickest). Please note that not all applications will be accepted. We are welcoming both new players, as well as knowledgeable, and friendly veterans.

As of this post, we are at 188 of 225 available members and a total of 51 guild stash tabs.

Update to the rules:

1. Obey server rules. (Grinding Gear Games rules)
2. Be respectful of ALL players, in and out of the guild.
3. Be an active participator in guild chat (or voice chat).
4. Profanity is not frowned upon, vulgar or derogatory remarks are (don't be a dick).
5. Logging into the guild forum is no longer necessary since we can do activity checks in-game.
Last edited by The_Ominous on Dec 2, 2016, 1:21:59 AM
Hi i looking for a guild , so i come here.
Can i join ?

my ID is BBY_MCGEE

Level 69 Champion
"
din1919 wrote:
Hi i looking for a guild , so i come here.
Can i join ?

my ID is BBY_MCGEE

Level 69 Champion

If you are interested in joining our guild, please do so on our forums so we can track your application more efficiently: http://synergy-poe-guild.proboards.com/

Your application will be reviewed within 24 hours.
How do I get a re-invite? IGN : weedlash
hey can u invite me in ur guild??
IGN:INnOUT
Hello,

I founded the Synergy guild and led it under two different accounts. I subsequently handed it over and moved on. After growing it to the maximum roster size with many stash tabs it became a burden that I no longer wanted to shoulder. I have been hearing from players that the guild has been handed over once again and has morphed into something very disappointing to me.

The original Synergy guild forum has been deleted and is no longer available.

For the record, the shell that was once the Synergy guild no longer resembles the guild that I founded and ran. My apologies to the Synergy guild members who participated for the core beliefs and philosophy Synergy represented under my management, I hope you are able to find a community that you enjoy.

Kind Regards,
Slip / Aurora

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info