A simple temporary fix for PvP till they finally start working on it

Reduce ALL life and ES regain by 75%

Decrease all damage by 25%, and all extra damage from crits by 50%

(Only applies to PvP ofcourse)

=> No more immortal tanks (cough >legacy aegis< cough)
=> Much less one-shotting
=> More build diversity (cough >inquisitor and crit bow< cough)

In general just more time to make wise moves and decisions, more time to respond to what is going on, without making the one with better regen far superior.

Easy fix, wouldn't solve the main problems, but would for sure make PvP already more fun!
Last bumped on Jun 19, 2016, 10:20:11 AM
I think you inverted your values at the beginning of your post, doing that would make everyone a one shot build.

Spoiler
give up on serious pvp, devs clearly said it was a waste of time and that they'll never do anything about it again. Proof of that is that all the new skills don't have pvp reduction values.
"
Soepkieken wrote:
Reduce ALL life and ES regain by 75%

Decrease all damage by 25%, and all extra damage from crits by 50%

(Only applies to PvP ofcourse)

=> No more immortal tanks (cough >legacy aegis< cough)
=> Much less one-shotting
=> More build diversity (cough >inquisitor and crit bow< cough)

In general just more time to make wise moves and decisions, more time to respond to what is going on, without making the one with better regen far superior.

Easy fix, wouldn't solve the main problems, but would for sure make PvP already more fun!

sorry sir, but nothing would change after these ''fixes''

i can explain you with a long letter if you want
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
[removed]
Last edited by Aodui on Sep 1, 2017, 12:36:52 PM
"
Aodui wrote:
I'd rather they change aegis, all versions, to granting an amount of energy shield based on armor or block, instead of the ES regen on block.

Fighting someone with an extra 5k energy shield is more preferable than someone who regens all their shield the second someone else without block chance reduction swats at em.

There was a time where BCR and Leo mod did not exist and all aegis were legacy... It was a time ggg cared about pvp...
Last edited by IceDeal on Jun 18, 2016, 9:35:31 PM
I feel like Aegis should be changed in how its recovery works, just have you recover the amount of ES based on the default energy shield recharge rate, rather than just instant (that's how it works, right?)
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
You mean like this never released shield ?
http://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?n=Santoni%27s+Faith

Spoiler
For more abominations look at this page, some incredibly broken shit who hopefully will never be released in the game.
http://poedb.tw/us/unique.php?c=Unrevealed
Hahaha I'll never forget seeing that vizaru's helm the first time and being like

Or

🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Last edited by Ahfack on Jun 19, 2016, 12:36:07 AM
Here's something you shouldn't forget when making PvP suggestions : they must be applicable in Cut-throat leagues, which happen in PvE areas. This makes regeneration modifications inapplicable.
"
Hahaha I'll never forget seeing that vizaru's helm the first time and being like

Who would have thought that a year later they would released Inquisitor and make this irrelevant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info