why voidheart is 1ex on portrade

I must be lucky - got Bameth while farming Astral Plate cards in A2M. Immediately bought prophecy for 35c and took my almost-perfect-roll (all max, except regen 3.8) Blackheart and did it easily with my undergeared character.

Earthquake Juggernaut or Duelist, here I come!
Last edited by Marrond on Jun 22, 2016, 6:47:06 AM
might be a small sample size but I had prophecy twice and neither time did I have a hard time getting Bameth. in fact Ive had Bameth spawn way too many times, as its the worst boss for any build that has shitty chaos res and uses enfeeble on blasphemy. Im serious, abaxoth is ten times less annoying, especially with my build lol.

kinda surprised those prophecies are that much less expensive than voidhearts themselves.
"
Marrond wrote:
I must be lucky - got Bameth while farming Astral Plate cards in A2M. Immediately bought prophecy for 35c and took my almost-perfect-roll (all max, except regen 3.8) Blackheart and did it easily with my undergeared character.

Earthquake Juggernaut or Duelist, here I come!

You do realize that there are only 2 variable stats, right? It would've been fewer characters to say "max life and regen 3.8" than "all max, except regen 3.8"
"
It would've been fewer characters to say "max life and regen 3.8" than "all max, except regen 3.8"

It would be 3 fewer characters...

I agree that it would be a better description of the item, but I'm not sure people need to optimise their posts to that degree.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
I think all the other fated uniques just got 1 new special mod. This one got two. I wonder if it was a mistake. Somebody couldn't decide if they wanted bleed or poison on it and forgot to make the choice.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Sucks to be me. Killed Bameth 2 days ago then yesterday got voidheart prophecy. Back to rolling beyond.
"
KillianZane wrote:
Sucks to be me. Killed Bameth 2 days ago then yesterday got voidheart prophecy. Back to rolling beyond.
Do you want the ring or just the value. The sealed prophecies go for as much as the ring.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

My friend came through and got me one ! :]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info