why voidheart is 1ex on portrade

becasue even when you get correct prophecy you will summon 100 demons and none of them will be Bameth...

I just burned 200 alts to get beyond mod on maps and after making pilles of bodies if different maps and all I got is lack of alt orbs in my stash.
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2016, 3:44:42 PM
You need more alts. Map needs sea witches and beyond together. Group 'em up and burn 'em down.

I think it would still be expensive because it gives bleed and poison 100% of the time to all of your melee attacks.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
The trick is to proc monstrous treasure as well. You'll get tons of beyond spawns with monstrous treasure + beyond. I had one map that could have given me the kill beyond bosses challenge all by itself.
"
The trick is to proc monstrous treasure as well. You'll get tons of beyond spawns with monstrous treasure + beyond. I had one map that could have given me the kill beyond bosses challenge all by itself.

what is monstrous treasure?
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
It's a Prophecy that replaces every monster except the Map Boss(es) with 36 Strongboxes.
Now I wish i didnt used all my alts -.-
i think you're getting beyond on the wrong maps if it's that troublesome for you. Just roll beyond on tropical island, you can pull like 6 beyond bosses per run there with most of the monster types that roll.
It is annoying when you get 6 beyond bosses in a map and not one of them is Bameth... Then you finally get a Bameth to spawn, and the servers crap out and rollback and take the map away...

Just go to Global 820, people both give away and sell Bameth kills there. Bit of patience and you'll nab one easily, bit less patience and you can pay 1-5c to get one faster.
All in all, it took me 35 beyond bosses from when I got the prophecy to when I got Bameth.

P.S. Wearing 2 while you kill him doesn't make them both Voidheart.
We fight to delay the end because it's the means that matter.
"
Timewar9 wrote:
All in all, it took me 35 beyond bosses from when I got the prophecy to when I got Bameth.

P.S. Wearing 2 while you kill him doesn't make them both Voidheart.

I'm felling scammed of what i never had now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info