Put Ascendency points as a reward for defeating Malachai.

"
goetzjam wrote:

It isn't logical to use town portals because they trivialize all aspects of the layout encounters, out of life pots, just TP out and refill, at the last boss fight, just tp in more people to get enchantments. See why its a problem?

I had honestly not thought about that. The enchantment part, that is.
"
SudianX wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

It isn't logical to use town portals because they trivialize all aspects of the layout encounters, out of life pots, just TP out and refill, at the last boss fight, just tp in more people to get enchantments. See why its a problem?

GGG should be able to code it so that you're not allowed enchantments if you didn't do damage to all three Izaro's, or something. Heck, they do some of the master daily completions in a similar manner like Vorici.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
No enchants available for any player(s) in the instance if a TP or waypoint is (ab)used.

solved.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
SudianX wrote:
"
goetzjam wrote:

GGG should be able to code it so that you're not allowed enchantments if you didn't do damage to all three Izaro's, or something. Heck, they do some of the master daily completions in a similar manner like Vorici.

So then punish people that pay for a rush by not allowing them to have the enchant then?

There are obviously tradeoffs here.

That also doensn't address the cheese of tping in and out to heal or refill pots. This content is designed and very possible to be done without tping at all.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
goetzjam wrote:

So then punish people that pay for a rush by not allowing them to have the enchant then?

That also doensn't address the cheese of tping in and out to heal or refill pots. This content is designed and very possible to be done without tping at all.

You guys have said all along that people who need to pay for a rush don't deserve enchants.

Now you're saying that 'getting good' just involves getting good at paying someone else who has gotten good? What? :D
"
"
goetzjam wrote:

You guys have said all along that people who need to pay for a rush don't deserve enchants.

Now you're saying that 'getting good' just involves getting good at paying someone else who has gotten good? What? :D

Find a quote where I said that people that get rushed don't deserve enchants. You won't. I dont even recall anyone else saying that, regardless not all of us view the lab the same.

So now you are saying you don't have to do the lab traps or really the lab at all because someone can just TP you in at the last room.

EleGiggle

The challenge can and should be completed without portals.

FeelsBadMan

I don't understand the word elegiggle.

Just make it impossible to place portals in the boss area = fixed.
"

So place a portal in the room after or in the room ebfore the boss area = fixed.

FeelsBadMan

"
goetzjam wrote:
"

So place a portal in the room after or in the room ebfore the boss area = fixed.

Sure. That's how PoE is meant to be 'played', right? Buy ones way through rather than playing. You said so yourself.
"

Sure. That's how PoE is meant to be 'played', right? Buy ones way through rather than playing. You said so yourself.

Paying for a boss kill is one thing, paying to completely avoid any and all challenge is another.

I shared with you why portals were disabled, its a pretty good reason, take it or leave it.

FeelsBadMan

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info