Put Ascendency points as a reward for defeating Malachai.

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Lol Merciless Malachai is a joke.

3 Linked Flame Surge and no link Fire Trap shits on him. Literally no effort to kill malachai.

The lab is a joke difficulty wise as well. It's just a less enjoyable joke.
"
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Lol Merciless Malachai is a joke.

3 Linked Flame Surge and no link Fire Trap shits on him. Literally no effort to kill malachai.

The lab is a joke difficulty wise as well. It's just a less enjoyable joke.
Which is why you cant complete it ?
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
I've never had a character die in the lab.
I would rather run labyrinth 10 times than do Malachai.
"
sidtherat wrote:
lab is EASY to learn. it is mechanically easy, there are no surprise mofo - here is 2000hp/s degen just under your feet!

Malachai fight is a clusterf.. of gfx vomit and dubious gameplay design choices

i bet there is a much higher risk of stupid death when fighting Mala than Uber Izi (im not talking about traps because dying to traps is just playing stupid - L2P issue)

btw - no TP k? no TP and no chicken-logout? if logged out - then Harvest it is, again, from the start. still sounds better than ~8min zap trough Lab?

This post was not about lab being easy or not. It was about an alternative.

You said dying to traps is playing stupid, well, good for you.

What is easy to some is not to others. And being easy doesn't necessarily mean desirable. In what concerns arcade skills, back in the day, I played a lot of arcade games, from r-type to turrican. If I wanted I could still be playing that kind of games.

So from your personal experience, what you recommend?

1- level another build in HC till lvl 70 aprox to have another go at some uber trial? And keed doing that until it gets "easier"?

2- go learn patterns in SC, then return to HC and level another build (and pray some lag/rubberbanding doesn´t kill my build)?

3- play SC only?

3- some other option?

You have your opinion, others have theirs. I dont speak for anyone but be, so my opinion counts little to nothig. What is best for POE time will tell.
Mine is that traps are ruining POE, the uber ones in particular. Any alternative that takes them away is valid, either Malachai, Lab with Izaro, not traps or some other boss is ok.
"
Ill let you in on a little secret buddy. Theres people who have alternate accounts, im one of them. Its one i play HC on. Guess who knows your character from Perandus Flashback HC ? Me.

I wonder why that is.

Also its RIPPED in Standard League right now at level 77. top lol's though bro.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
"
morbo wrote:
100 Mala kills or 500 Voll kills and deal.

(but tbh, id rather do the Lab once in each diff., than even 10 Malachai kills.)

With those uber trials included? In HC?

Ofc. (played HC last league and have grinded Izaro quite a lot)

I don like Malachai fight, it's a clusterfvk. Lab is better. But that is irrelevant. Asc points on malachai would make no sense, unless you'd have to go through the Lab to get to it. It would still not make sense from the lore pov, tho.

Doing Lab 3x per char is really not a big deal. Compared to the power you get with Asc points. And compared to 100s of hours you spend grinding in this game...
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 18, 2016, 5:52:34 PM
"
morbo wrote:
"
"
morbo wrote:
100 Mala kills or 500 Voll kills and deal.

(but tbh, id rather do the Lab once in each diff., than even 10 Malachai kills.)

With those uber trials included? In HC?

Ofc. (played HC last league and have grinded Izaro quite a lot)

I don like Malachai fight, it's a clusterfvk. Lab is better. But that is irrelevant. Asc points on malachai would make no sense, unless you'd have to go through the Lab to get to it. It would still not make sense from the lore pov, tho.

Doing Lab 3x per char is really not a big deal. Compared to the power you get with Asc points. And compared to 100s of hours you spend grinding in this game...

Uber trials, man! Thats what I wrote.
Last league (Perandus) I had leveled a build to lvl 89. It ripped at lvl 89, but did all trials ok). There were NO UBER TRIALS LAST LEAGUE.

"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
Ill let you in on a little secret buddy. Theres people who have alternate accounts, im one of them. Its one i play HC on. Guess who knows your character from Perandus Flashback HC ? Me.

I wonder why that is.

Also its RIPPED in Standard League right now at level 77. top lol's though bro.

And I'll let YOU in on a little secret. Everyone knows that all of you are the same guy, buddy.

Assuming it was the lab that killed the character? haaa ok.
lol this guy seriously just said im the same guy, as in any of the users that disagree with him. I actually laughed out loud to that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info