HiltLess CWDT Berserker Build. I Hurt Myself today.. To proc my CWDT...

"
azamantes wrote:
"
JohnOldman wrote:
Pretty excited about the new base weapon ranges buff, it will help the build pre scold by tons.

I will start of breach with the build and most likely update the guide the week after in case someone want to know.

I also want to try this build in Breach. Do you have any leveling tips ? I tried various melee skills and they all feel so bad:
- sunder has good aoe but abysmal single target
- eq needs less duration otherwise seems so clunky....
- ground slam feels weaker than sunder on aoe damage and the single target is nonexistant...
- cyclone is great but only if you can manage the costs of it

most of the tips are already on the main post, i had most success with 2h EQ for leveling, focus on killing packs and blues, if some white mob lives the hit just dont bother with it and keep mooving forward.

Take efficient weapon damage nodes along the way, save essences for weapon upgrades, do all vagan and haku so you can do cheap upgrades on your rares.

Lastly if you can buy something like The Blood Reaper Headsman Axe it will carry you by tons with EQ until late, if you see it under 3c go for it (you can sell it latter for same price most of the time), keep an eye on poe.trade for weapon bargains every 10 levels or so if you aren't running at the top of the ladder
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
"
Bloodmatter wrote:
How does the 100 damage from Hiltless trigger CWDT when it requires 528 damage at LV 1?
Aspect of carnage doesn't seem to be enough to turn that 100 into 528.

edit: nvm, i got it

I don't really get this either, mind explaining it to me?

Not really sure how the CWDT damage number scales up either, how do you end up triggering lvl 20 CWDT and such?

Edit: Oh, does CWDT add up while you're in a zone, I thought it was calculated on a per hit basis, not an internal counter.

Cheers for the build, looking forward to playing it in Breach.
Last edited by Synthesyst on Dec 2, 2016, 1:47:15 AM
"
Synthesyst wrote:
"
Bloodmatter wrote:
How does the 100 damage from Hiltless trigger CWDT when it requires 528 damage at LV 1?
Aspect of carnage doesn't seem to be enough to turn that 100 into 528.

edit: nvm, i got it

I don't really get this either, mind explaining it to me?

Not really sure how the CWDT damage number scales up either, how do you end up triggering lvl 20 CWDT and such?

Edit: Oh, does CWDT add up while you're in a zone, I thought it was calculated on a per hit basis, not an internal counter.

Cheers for the build, looking forward to playing it in Breach.

With frenzy charges and rest of the buffs cyclone hit every 0.15 secs or so, ergo 666 damage per second back to you PER MOB, if i hit a pack of 10 guys i get back 1k dmg just the first frame of the spin.

As long as there is 3+ mobs in range of your cyclone and you first leapslamed to them before starting it you can get lvl 20 cwdt triggered just on landing.
Hey man, thanks for this in my opinion extremely underrated and underappreciated build!
I just hit 59 and switched to Hiltless and enjoying it so far! I am only 2 points into berserker, so it is kinda scary atm.

I have two questions:

1. How can Cloaked in Savagery be reliably active at all times? I was thinking to perhaps use Doedre's Elixir and somehoe get rid of the endurance charges? Or isn't it needed?

2. What about elemental overload? Hiltless has good base crit, but I think it won't work as good with all these physical spells?

Thanks again!
busted :D
"
Hey man, thanks for this in my opinion extremely underrated and underappreciated build!
I just hit 59 and switched to Hiltless and enjoying it so far! I am only 2 points into berserker, so it is kinda scary atm.

I have two questions:

1. How can Cloaked in Savagery be reliably active at all times? I was thinking to perhaps use Doedre's Elixir and somehoe get rid of the endurance charges? Or isn't it needed?

2. What about elemental overload? Hiltless has good base crit, but I think it won't work as good with all these physical spells?

Thanks again!

in order to have it active at all times only legit way to do is scold's, rest of tested methods are inefficient or unreliable, doedre wont work unless you are on negative chaos ress and have a bunch of also charges get empited quite easy.

Elemental overload is too far out on the tree, too many points to reach it, :(

Honestly i need to update the guide but im busy leveling lvl 89 atm. point of the build is at the start is really clunky or gimmicky but later it gets smooth as fuck and clearspeed is amazing. but obviously there are better builds to race, builds with slow starts are not common at the start of the league.
OK.

Guide mostly updated!

Only missing vids and tips on boss kills that may take up to weeks to update.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Dec 6, 2016, 1:16:04 PM
Newer kill boss or powered rare this build
"
bora1971 wrote:
Newer kill boss or powered rare this build

what?
Quick question. Do you think using a Green Dream in the bottom Scion Jewel and replacing Poacher mark for Vulnerability couldn't be a good idea?

You lose the increased flask charges and a jewel, but you get 39% more physical damage.

Edit: Nvm, the price skyrocketed.
Last edited by Keyen on Dec 8, 2016, 3:54:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info