HiltLess CWDT Berserker Build. I Hurt Myself today.. To proc my CWDT...

Good news im starting to upload vids when im going to sleep, you may see the build in action on hard content SoonTM

Uul-Netol Domain kill:
https://youtu.be/ygeSwe_2VNQ

Edit: Good news!, also found a really safe setup to do Phys Reflect Maps, i will update the guide asap and upload a vid showcasing it.

So for this moment onwards the ONLY map mod my build cant do is Cannot leech witch is the most rare one, i wouldn't do phys/ele reflect together though
When You die on Softcore, you lose experience.
When you die on Hardcore, you gain experience.
Last edited by JohnOldman on Dec 11, 2016, 7:47:47 AM
Sounds good. Phys reflect is kind of difficult to overcome...
86 now and the build startsto shine! I am utilzing Ancestral Protector for the 20% more attack speed vs. bosses. Really helps. With Cloaked in Savagery, the totem can easily leech back his lost life.
DIVA
"
JohnOldman wrote:
Good news im starting to upload vids when im going to sleep, you may see the build in action on hard content SoonTM

Uul-Netol Domain kill:
https://youtu.be/ygeSwe_2VNQ

Edit: Good news!, also found a really safe setup to do Phys Reflect Maps, i will update the guide asap and upload a vid showcasing it.

So for this moment onwards the ONLY map mod my build cant do is Cannot leech witch is the most rare one, i wouldn't do phys/ele reflect together though

Hey friend, im playing your build right now. im hanging on 4-l because rngesus dont want do give me a 6-l or a 5-l. ive very big problems with map bosse like colonnade map. do i need the 5 or 6 link to leech much more for damage over time bosse? sometimes he dont want to hit me and just spamming firestorm or the fire on the ground.

do you have any advice for me to survive bosses like that? im sitting on 6,5k hp with lvl 85.

and thanks for that funny build! normally i used to push money for a shav but now i will stay on my CWDFarting :))
Hey John.. did you try the cold breachlord boss ?

I tried and...was unable to do any damage to him...like....he was immune to cold or something ?

I don't know...I am still missing force shaper though....
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1462987
"
edelnerd wrote:

Hey friend, im playing your build right now. im hanging on 4-l because rngesus dont want do give me a 6-l or a 5-l. ive very big problems with map bosse like colonnade map. do i need the 5 or 6 link to leech much more for damage over time bosse? sometimes he dont want to hit me and just spamming firestorm or the fire on the ground.

do you have any advice for me to survive bosses like that? im sitting on 6,5k hp with lvl 85.

and thanks for that funny build! normally i used to push money for a shav but now i will stay on my CWDFarting :))

If you are stuck on 4Ls undergeared for hard bosses use this:

Hiltless: Cyclone> Faster Attacks> Melee Phys> Life gain on hit (leveled with quality, otherwise use a random lifeleech)

Leap Slam: change blood magic for fortify. be sure to leap slam into him when te buff is about to expire.

IF that still wont do to sustain you:

Hiltless: Cyclone> Faster Attacks > Life Gain On Hit > Life Leech

It will take long but i doubt you cant bring that motherfucker down :P

"
azamantes wrote:
Hey John.. did you try the cold breachlord boss ?

I tried and...was unable to do any damage to him...like....he was immune to cold or something ?

I don't know...I am still missing force shaper though....

Yep i killed him 3 times now, when he is channeling stuff he has much more defenses, if he is getting me down faster than i leech i just go eat any of the icespears totems are casting and get cloaked up, this guy takes longer to kill than the others.

I have many vids on queue to upload but my upload speed is 60kb so i can upload 1 minute of vid per hour and line becomes useless while doing so.

Vid of him deathless is ready to go but considered other stuff to have more priority for upload, also i think i will wait untill next time i go because i need to test if i do it safer/faster with wanderlust shoes since on my kills im getting constantly frozen

Edit: BTW Lair Of The Hydra video is up already, check it out! https://youtu.be/elxy1Gx6edg
Maze of the Minotaur is also up: https://youtu.be/A-NkTbl6q3k
Last edited by JohnOldman on Dec 12, 2016, 10:43:02 AM
-[2.5] Xoph's Domain kill: https://youtu.be/XVt7QG3rkLw

-[2.5] Esh's Domain kill: https://youtu.be/drdfxNKSnfg

Videos are up!
In case anyone is interested, if you are socket / gear starved and need a really cheap alternative, just slot in this weapon:

Everything socketed to it is linked to the "Molten Burst" skill.

The end result is very similar, possibly less DPS but more consistent proccing / damage.

It also has the added benefit of being more tanky (you don't need to roll Evasion)
Last edited by Agent_Wesker on Dec 13, 2016, 1:16:37 PM
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:
In case anyone is interested, if you are socket / gear starved and need a really cheap alternative, just slot in this weapon:

Everything socketed to it is linked to the "Molten Burst" skill.

The end result is very similar, possibly less DPS but more consistent proccing / damage.

It also has the added benefit of being more tanky (you don't need to roll Evasion)

i don't follow you, can you elaborate a bit? I have a few questions

with this you are running the cyclone on chest or a 4l? either way you are losing one of the two cwdt settup.

it also haves less base range and hiltless already cost 1c.

You dont want your bladefall, ek, glacial cascade and cyclone to be converted to fire, they hit harder dealing phys due to resistances, even with the 20% penetration it gives, thats not enough to compensate for the conversion, am i missing something?

Also how do you become more tanky and what do you mean by you dont need roll evasion? i dont want any evasion on my build the only bits i have its from the mandatory carcass jack 700~ eva
How has UberLab been this league John? Would running on a 5L be viable for full key runs?
"
gibtuck wrote:
How has UberLab been this league John? Would running on a 5L be viable for full key runs?

Only done like 8 or 10, all with twice enchanted just to enchant boots and helm, with no success on boots btw need to go once i get a more prophecys to secure i success this time.

imo there are better things to do to farm currency than uber lab, drops are nerfed compared when i did the +100 runs back in 2.3, and there are builds that do it faster and safer.

That said if you want to do 5 key runs this patch with this build you can do it with a few tweaks on the skill tree, drop brerseking attack speed nodes and scion jewels and go for cruel preparation life nodes on witch and that jewel.

You would need atleast ~7.4K life to do boosted izaro, still would need to dodge the big slam the days he is using 2H mace in case he crits. if you think you are mising heal be sure to have +7% life on every jewel slot, dps doesn't matter as much as life, as long a u don't get oneshoted the fights will be safe. Honestly i fear more the traps along the way than him :(.

BTW Chayula is down! first try deathless. currently editing the vid and uploading asap, considering my internet speeds it will be up by tomorrow midday maybe sooner if the internet company has hear my complaints.

All breach content conquered, chimera and phoenix are cleared deathless also, only Shaper left.... that bastard oneshots me too easy, im looking for alternatives to face him, going to go at him again with kaom's heart removing the 6L and changing the tree a bit, hopefully reaching 10k life will made me able to survive the slam, since i skipped essence league im not too clear about his damages.

Edit: Chayula vid up: https://youtu.be/0cc1RyTugjk

Last edited by JohnOldman on Dec 14, 2016, 2:50:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info