[2.5] ♛神聖戰士♛ INDPEPTH GUIDE CRIT STAFF MARAUDER/DUELIST 1.6MIL DPS DOUBLE MALACHAI DEATHLESS +VIDS♛

!updated guide with a NON Acuity Version (Berserker)
"
15107514 wrote:
LOL i tried to use spoilers for everything but it only worked for the Flask sections i guess if your text is too long or contains too much things i'm unable to use spoilers for it >.> wtf...

Oh snap ! Too much characters, that's was I was thinking when I saw that your spoiler tags did not hide text anymore. Well, I guess you wrote too much then, I was right ha ha !

Oh too bad you do not have a second post reserved directly under the OP, sorry I don't know what to do then. Maybe ask a moderator/admin if they can add or move your second post under the OP so you can have a second space for text.

Anyway, approaching level 70, things are starting to get real ^^
https://www.youtube.com/user/PeipeMasta
"
DjParagon wrote:
"
15107514 wrote:
LOL i tried to use spoilers for everything but it only worked for the Flask sections i guess if your text is too long or contains too much things i'm unable to use spoilers for it >.> wtf...

Oh snap ! Too much characters, that's was I was thinking when I saw that your spoiler tags did not hide text anymore. Well, I guess you wrote too much then, I was right ha ha !

Oh too bad you do not have a second post reserved directly under the OP, sorry I don't know what to do then. Maybe ask a moderator/admin if they can add or move your second post under the OP so you can have a second space for text.

Anyway, approaching level 70, things are starting to get real ^^

I just pm a GGG moderator waiting for response :)
!updated BERSERKER GUIDE (NOW AT A POWERFUL STATE VIABLE FOR UBER)

!updated (NON Acuity cheaper version)

!updated Jewels section

!updated flask section

!updated (deleted some unnecessary things)

!updated shortened some things but not really a difference
!updated
Hi 15107514,
I like your build, and your guide is excellent.
I'm wondering why you say that for Earthquake, you recommend getting to 4.5-5.5 attacks per second. I thought that earthquake is a skill that does not require a high APS due to the aftershock, and in fact, many people claim that the super-slow Marohi Erqi is best-in-slot of earthquake.

Personally, I never like Marohi because it's really too slow.
I have an lvl81 earthquake marauder in Prophecy softcore that uses Hezmana's Bloodlust and it's quite decent so far. I do not link faster attacks, so my attack speed is slow.

If I decide to switch to your build, using a staff and earthquake, how do I get to 4.5-5.5 aps?
thanks.
"
lorem331 wrote:
Hi 15107514,
I'm wondering why you say that for Earthquake, you recommend getting to 4.5-5.5 attacks per second. I thought that earthquake is a skill that does not require a high APS due to the aftershock, and in fact, many people claim that the super-slow Marohi Erqi is best-in-slot of earthquake.

I have an lvl81 earthquake marauder in Prophecy softcore that uses Hezmana's Bloodlust and it's quite decent so far. I do not link faster attacks, so my attack speed is slow.

If I decide to switch to your build, using a staff and earthquake, how do I get to 4.5-5.5 aps?
thanks.

This is a bit complicated but i'll explain the best I can.

1. So Marohi Erqi is 2h mace weapon that is designed with a slow base attack speed, however to compensate the lost of lower attack speed the base damage of Marohi Erqi will be alot higher then most weapons, which in this case having higher base aps idoes not lower your aftershock damage.

So the 4.5-5.5 attack per seconds thing that mentioned is .... lets say for example have you ever tried to face tank a boss with super slow attack speed?
Didn't turn out so well didn't it?

when you usually engaging rough boss fights or dangerous situations while mapping your hp will drop significantly. With an high aps rate you can sustain but constantly leeching it back, with a slow aps you most likely going to die due to your low performance of life sustain with life leech.

The only thing I can possibly say lower Earthquake after shock damage is linking multistrike with it reducing its aftershock damage by 1/3. Also not linking reduce duration with Earthquake will lower the dps dmg output overall.

These are probably the only thing that could lower an Earthquake base dmg. Linking faster attacks with Earthquake is actually a good idea as you get more base dmg , more aps, more aftershock dmg as your base dmg is higher, and better clearspeed.

Anyways whole my point is that hitting faster does not lower Earthquake damage at all. Only linking multistrike will lower the aftershock damage by 1/3

And i get most my attack speed from Jewels also
with at least 7 jewels with attack speed it will increase your damage output, sustain, clear speed, mobility, and defense by an insane amount

7 jewels are overall at least 30-40% of where your dps is coming from

This is the best i could try to explain if you still concerned just leave a reply or pm me :).
Thanks
Last edited by 15107514 on Jul 17, 2016, 2:02:31 PM
After playing around, I prefer Sweep over Earthquake. I feel that my Sweep does more DPS than my EQ and its easy to leech.

What benefits do EQ have over Sweep and vice versa?
"
15107514 wrote:
"
lorem331 wrote:
Hi 15107514,

thanks.

This is a bit complicated but i'll explain the best I can.

1. So Marohi Erqi is 2h mace weapon that is designed with a slow base attack speed, however to compensate the lost of lower attack speed the base damage of Marohi Erqi will be alot higher then most weapons, which in this case having higher base aps idoes not lower your aftershock damage.

So the 4.5-5.5 attack per seconds thing that mentioned is .... lets say for example have you ever tried to face tank a boss with super slow attack speed?
Didn't turn out so well didn't it?

when you usually engaging rough boss fights or dangerous situations while mapping your hp will drop significantly. With an high aps rate you can sustain but constantly leeching it back, with a slow aps you most likely going to die due to your low performance of life sustain with life leech.

The only thing I can possibly say lower Earthquake after shock damage is linking multistrike with it reducing its aftershock damage by 1/3. Also not linking reduce duration with Earthquake will lower the dps dmg output overall.

These are probably the only thing that could lower an Earthquake base dmg. Linking faster attacks with Earthquake is actually a good idea as you get more base dmg , more aps, more aftershock dmg as your base dmg is higher, and better clearspeed.

Anyways whole my point is that hitting faster does not lower Earthquake damage at all. Only linking multistrike will lower the aftershock damage by 1/3

And i get most my attack speed from Jewels also
with at least 7 jewels with attack speed it will increase your damage output, sustain, clear speed, mobility, and defense by an insane amount

7 jewels are overall at least 30-40% of where your dps is coming from

This is the best i could try to explain if you still concerned just leave a reply or pm me :).
Thanks

Thanks, I think you explained it rather well :)
and I agree with what you said.
I've always been skeptical of those Marohi earthquake builds, haha.
Approximately how much life leech is needed? Im up to 3.4 with jugg, seems excessive no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info