[2.3] - Inqusitor Crit Doomfletch's Prism Build [Now with video]

Sup All,

I've remade this guide from scratch now as I feel it deserve the attention.
I dropped Nuro's Harp of my build, if you looking for a really nice guide I suggest checking the build guide by Missha found here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1700012

I got my Templar to lvl 90 and I loost interest in playing it anymore (not because its weak, its just a borning grind for me).

Video (finally - and sorry, it's my first video ever)
Spoiler

The tree:

Bandits:
Oak - kill all - frenzy or power charge up to you ( I took frenzy)

Gear im using:
Spoiler

This is a full Evasion, crit based inquisitor.
I have no idea how to do the math for the damage (well I sort of do, but its complicated and I cant be bother) so you would have to belive me that it does damage. (once I figure out how to record and upload videos I may do one to show some game footage)

The required uniques:
Spoiler

Gem setup:
Spoiler
all links are shown in gear section - no point to repost it

Power ect:
Spoiler
So far i took this build to a t12 maps whit no problem what so ever. I done several pale council runs as well.
No idea if it can kill Atziri.
Spoiler
I cant - although its most likely my fault, as I havent learned atziri mechanics from the few runs i made so far (and got to her) - and if you wonder how come, well I dont watch any videos explaining her... its like watching a spoiler of the movie before watching it.

No idea if it can do uber lab - I tried few times and died to traps, cause i will either run though and live or not, its that simple for me. Hate the place hate the mechanics, so I go super fast or not at all.

I feel its really well made build, havent had much problems overall, and I feel its really strong and fast.

Anyway I hope you guys will enjoy it as much as I do.

good luck

YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Aug 26, 2016, 7:09:53 AM
Last bumped on Jul 28, 2016, 3:06:34 PM
If your simply going crit inquisitor windripper is better in every way, especially this league where windripper is a cheap prophecy quest.

Other than that I suggest Southbound gloves and split arrow it is quite a fun combo.
Last edited by link1313 on Jun 17, 2016, 11:54:25 PM
Im aware that windripper is better, but the whole point of doing it is to use nuro harp. As I said I want to use an underrated weapon. I also think about doomfletcher prism + as this bow got some potential in it as well.

The gloves are a nice choice, but will have to see as currently I use maligaros.

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
I have also been using this bow since I found it. It works really well in a critical chance + attack speed setup, mobs can't even get close to me since my crits always freeze them.

My linked skill gem choices for my 5-link are:
- Split Arrow
- Added Cold Damage
- Weapon Elemental Damage
- Pierce Support
- Cold Penetration

To add to the above cold damage I'm using Herald of Ice, which adds more flat cold damage and provides crazy aoe explosion damage against mobs that are tightly packed together. Literally sometimes the entire pack would just blow up, it's really fun.

On the skill tree I have all the cold passives for the ranger (with the penetration%) and have about 100% increased cold/elemental and projectile damage. I'm using evasion, dodge, and movespeed (67%) as my only defense. Got 2139 life and maximum elemental resistances at level 82.

Stacking critical chance and multiplier, movespeed, and attack speed, I am shattering every wave of mobs on a Tier 9 map (haven't found a T10 as yet) one after the other and moving on. Really fast clear speed.

For ascendancy I went with the Raider, since it provides more evasion, dodge, and movespeed, and gives onslaught which pretty much makes you untouchable in terms of your kiting ability (helps more for boss fights).

I'm also using Ice Golem, Siege Ballista, Mirror Arrow, and Blink Arrow which all help greatly in boss fights in small areas.
"
adarshd wrote:
I have also been using this bow since I found it. It works really well in a critical chance + attack speed setup, mobs can't even get close to me since my crits always freeze them.

My linked skill gem choices for my 5-link are:
- Split Arrow
- Added Cold Damage
- Weapon Elemental Damage
- Pierce Support
- Cold Penetration

To add to the above cold damage I'm using Herald of Ice, which adds more flat cold damage and provides crazy aoe explosion damage against mobs that are tightly packed together. Literally sometimes the entire pack would just blow up, it's really fun.

On the skill tree I have all the cold passives for the ranger (with the penetration%) and have about 100% increased cold/elemental and projectile damage. I'm using evasion, dodge, and movespeed (67%) as my only defense. Got 2139 life and maximum elemental resistances at level 82.

Stacking critical chance and multiplier, movespeed, and attack speed, I am shattering every wave of mobs on a Tier 9 map (haven't found a T10 as yet) one after the other and moving on. Really fast clear speed.

For ascendancy I went with the Raider, since it provides more evasion, dodge, and movespeed, and gives onslaught which pretty much makes you untouchable in terms of your kiting ability (helps more for boss fights).

I'm also using Ice Golem, Siege Ballista, Mirror Arrow, and Blink Arrow which all help greatly in boss fights in small areas.

Thanks for the comments.

Ranger is a really strong choice for it as well, and I was thinking about going with dead eye for this build, but decided that the Inquisitor will be better (also I havent played this crazy Scotsman in ages)

I still not at mapping level so its hard for me to compare atm, but so far i destroy all content, just like you said, 1 shot to clear whole screen in front of me :)

I was thinking to maybe add mirror arrow too, just for the boss fights to get some clones going, will definitely have to test it out.

Happy hunting :)

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Main thread updated as some progress from theorycraft to actual gameplay have been made.

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Hey, I'm doing the same thing as you. I'm lvl 82 ATM with 3.5k HP, 16k SA and 36k single target unbuffed. Try this: use lioneye's jewel to turn the melee cluster of crits into bow crit (Near RT), and use Cold Steel to convert the phys nodes by ranger to cold nodes. I'm sitting at 72% crit without charges while using a FB.

I can permanently freeze T9s and below, and is amazing with party. Very safe. If you want more help, pm HolyScootaloo. When I'm on, just pm me.
If you have problem freezing, try using Burning Arrow instead of Barrage
No videos?
"
kompaniet wrote:
No videos?

I have no idea how to record one :/

I will so do it tho, looking at uncle google for advise on this.

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Jul 28, 2016, 4:01:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info