New Microtransactions - Dragon Armour Set and Spear

"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
"
1337abix wrote:

You do realize that the people designing the 3d art have nothing to do with bugfixes whatsoever?

And you do realize that it is a single company that invests it's resources (our money) in employees that are tasked with creating these designs (or fixing bugs). Ergo if they spent less on flash and pizzazz they could spend more on bug fixing and QC both of which are in a terrible state.

"
vio wrote:

i would charge people like you for accessing the game the moment you post such comments.
not to punish you for it. no, just so that they make a tiny bit of sense from your point of view.

I know, posting "HYYYYYYPPPPPPPPEEEEEE" is far more constructive. If what I said does not make sense to you then you do not know how to read in English.

And you do realize that they have daily operating costs? And if they don't have a steady stream of income it doesn't really matter what they *WANT* to do it won't happen as they will not be able to sustain their source of income. It really isn't any different that any company spending x% of their gross revenue on advertising to gain new/keep existing customers. My guess is they have their numbers projected pretty good for how much they need need to bring in between MTX's supporter packs and random stuff they come up with. While it may anger you because you feel like you know HOW they should use their resources because you feel entitled to it because you bought supporter packs etc the truth is You don't know what all their information is, you don't know what their daily operating budget is or what their forecast looks like so unless you are their accountant and have the spread sheet in front of you and can point out empirical data then you frankly don't have a leg to stand on with your argument.
Wow, that Armor is probably the best looking set to date (for my taste).

Will buy as soon as it's on discount. Maybe twice. :-D
Last edited by Mailvaltar on Jun 17, 2016, 8:44:34 AM
Sure the MTX looks cool and I understand it from a business perspective.. but WTB some focus on performance issues and not new MTX every week ._.
IGN: QSTNMRK
Last edited by HaxzoR on Jun 17, 2016, 8:50:25 AM
As usual good beautiful armour and really bad mask. Helmet is good though.
Last edited by Nerlin on Jun 17, 2016, 8:59:19 AM
"
edgewood wrote:
"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
"
1337abix wrote:

You do realize that the people designing the 3d art have nothing to do with bugfixes whatsoever?

And you do realize that it is a single company that invests it's resources (our money) in employees that are tasked with creating these designs (or fixing bugs). Ergo if they spent less on flash and pizzazz they could spend more on bug fixing and QC both of which are in a terrible state.

"
vio wrote:

i would charge people like you for accessing the game the moment you post such comments.
not to punish you for it. no, just so that they make a tiny bit of sense from your point of view.

I know, posting "HYYYYYYPPPPPPPPEEEEEE" is far more constructive. If what I said does not make sense to you then you do not know how to read in English.

And you do realize that they have daily operating costs? And if they don't have a steady stream of income it doesn't really matter what they *WANT* to do it won't happen as they will not be able to sustain their source of income. It really isn't any different that any company spending x% of their gross revenue on advertising to gain new/keep existing customers. My guess is they have their numbers projected pretty good for how much they need need to bring in between MTX's supporter packs and random stuff they come up with. While it may anger you because you feel like you know HOW they should use their resources because you feel entitled to it because you bought supporter packs etc the truth is You don't know what all their information is, you don't know what their daily operating budget is or what their forecast looks like so unless you are their accountant and have the spread sheet in front of you and can point out empirical data then you frankly don't have a leg to stand on with your argument.

this is the correct PoV, I second this!! unless they are selling some premium services, their source of income pretty much depend on the MTX, and while people're whining about the performance issue, try coping up with it in the mean time by using "--noasync" and play the lowest setting (me currently). They are fixing it, and I'm getting better results with my system. (you guys can check my previous posts to see that I complained as well).
Again, your MTX causes in game lag and you know this. What you are selling has the tagline of "destroys the players experience, 1 click at a time"
Wooooooooow! Gotta love some themed MTXs!!

I would love to see more mageish Robes, Leather stuff than armors tho. We almost has no MTX based on mages or necromancers, only armors and heavy wearing.

But this one got me hyped enough lol, thanks a lot for your work GGG!
Dream with me !
need more outstanding features, mabye there could be a tier 2 upgrade that would cost a little bit more than the set itself but have the set value discount to reduce the cost.
the features could be like more spikes, red aura effects around, mabye some samorai symbols and the spear could gain even more features therefore being the most expencive piece.
oh and also i noticed a player i spoke to dislike the pricing of microtransactions and came up with a good argument for it aswell saying something like:
the hardcore players are willing to spend 30 bucks on a micro but the casuals are not, as more casuals are joining in (because the game is getting easier) the less likely they are to spend money on micros. this i could logically agree to and i believe you should take this into concideration.
you have probably heard this before but it's the truth and im not being ignorant.
i spend many hours playing and i beliave some micros aren't worth buying (mabye even on a discount) the game is growing and getting easier, so shale microtransactions.
some could think of solutions on top of there head just like that, tho they rarely seem to help out in the developement of path of exile. you said it yourself didn't you?
a few years/mouths ago that "we wanted to create a unique and challenging game" but now you are doing the opposite
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Cheers for the new MTX effects, they give my marauder that oriental feel.
The Spear looks interesting. And it seems as if you could use it on any Two-Handed Weapon.

Will this become true for all other two handed Weapon MTX that has been released this far? Would be nice to use Gargoyle Axe, Devourer Maul or Runic Blades on all two handed Weapon Types, too!
I am a petty-fat-dumbass-Kid. So please listen to my unwanted oppinions!

Vote Tasuni for President!...I mean 'for Hideout'!
Last edited by Mr_Dude on Jun 17, 2016, 11:58:39 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info