Upcoming 3D Art from Content Update 2.3.1

Why is there countless end-game uniques that people ACTUALLY USE without 3d art? Who cares if someone donated 1000 dollars to make a unique thats useless.. All these items besides rats nest should not have 3d art unless you're going to give it to 100 other items this patch.
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
"
Qarl wrote:
"
Dat Varunastra. Now all we need are some cross-league skin transfers...

There is also a Divination Card coming for Varunastra.

Cross League Skin Transfers would be amazing, though. I've got two of the alt-art Princess Sabres that were race season rewards ages ago. And to me it would be about the only the reason to play for example a dual wield 1H sword character. Would be great to be able to make a Lacerate Raider dual wielding sword with one of the prettiest skins in the game on Prophecy.
--------------------------------------
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
So was it your choice to create 3d art for items that no longer drop a month after the league they were dropping ended or what?
I don't get it,why weren't they introduced with 3d art?
You had to wait for them to go legacy?
"
Sfp4 wrote:
Why is there countless end-game uniques that people ACTUALLY USE without 3d art? Who cares if someone donated 1000 dollars to make a unique thats useless.. All these items besides rats nest should not have 3d art unless you're going to give it to 100 other items this patch.

I think they're doing the 3D's the right way. So at least you have some use to those 'useless' uniques. I'm talking about skin transfers. Making 3D art only for the items popular in the current meta or the multiple ex's worth 'tier 1' stuff would encourage people to only play the builds on top of the ladder and no-one would really want to use skin transfers.

Making 3D models for more common uniques means that the artwork itself is accessible to anyone. Skin transfers are way cheaper than buying MTX stuff from the store and offer more flexibility in customizing your look in-game. for example I wouldn't use a Shavronnes's Wrappings as a skin transfer 'cause it's much more usefull as an active item but Thousand Ribbons on the other hand has a skin I'd gladly put on my ugly-ass Shav's, so making the 3D models for lower lvl uniques is also a smart business decision.
Dudes need their beauty sleep too
I want plumenting Ursa pet!!!!

"
666lol666 wrote:
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
I couldn't resist, lol.

Don't click if you're easily offended, can't take a joke, or think it's "too early" for some jokes...

Spoiler

Holy shit, I'm still laughing. Thanks for making my day! ;o)

"
Mojo907 wrote:
I posted just because this was too funny!!

Happy to spread the laughs. ;-)
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
Mateo_swe wrote:
I want plumenting Ursa pet!!!!

LOVE IT!

I still remember the first time those dropped on me, and I thought, aww cute... then oh crap, they hit hard!
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
I freaking love unique 3D art! <3
Please don't do that to Rat's Nest .
R.I.P 4.B.
More 3D art for a more complete PoE. adding Windripper to 3D art was an excellent idea

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info